SC integration on my site

daizzzy

i'd like to integrate SC on my site.
It's just a matter of setting your mail server to query our blocking list about the IP address of the server trying to send mail to your system.

These FAQs have detailed information about the process:

http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/290.html

http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/291.html

http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/340.html

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

as a registered SC user i tried to find contact form via admin, but couldn't

Note links to the SpamCop FAQ, the SpamCop Wiki, etc. at the top of this very page. For instance; Where to get Help

so... i'd like to integrate SC on my site.

please contact me if u are interested.

No idea at this point as to what you mean by "integrate SC on my site" .... Are you talking about copying data, re-creating web-page content, adding a link, ???????

Don took a guess that you might have meant something to do with the use of the SpamCopDNSBL, but this has nothing to do with a "web-site" .. his responses would have something to do with configuring an e-mail server, which you did not specifically mention.

At this point, I am still looking for something that actually pegs this Topic to anything about issues with the use of the SpamCop Reporting System tool-set.

You have had an answer from someone connected with 'official' spamcop so you probably have all the information you need, I hope. If not, then you will need to either search some more or explain what you are looking for in another way.

Actually a pretty silly situation. daizzzy's data shows; Last Active 13th October 2008 - 01:27 PM ... but as seen, absolutely no follow-up provided to any of the Replies offered. As I still see nothing that references or suggests an issue with the SpamCop.net Reporting System, I'm moving this to the Lounge Forum section with this post.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry, i just understood later that it's impossible to do.

i wanted to have SC form on my site where visitors would be able to send reports. spam issue is really big trouble in the industry i operate ))

but currently i'm preparing detailed manual how to use SC

Moderator Edit: pron site link removed. (misspelled intentionally for those that don't understand filters)

i wanted to have SC form on my site where visitors would be able to send reports. spam issue is really big trouble in the industry i operate ))

This would seem to ignore the small fact of the Registered Account involved with the actual Reporting action.

For possible inclusion within the SpamCop FAQ and/or the SpamCop Wiki??

I believe they can ask their question without advertising their site! :angry:

I had actually just handled that, both by removing the content (Signature and Posted) and sending a PM to advise of my actions. Advertising is one thing, but it was the inappropriate content that was in question.

thx, got it
I do not think so

See the following:

I believe they can ask their question without advertising their site! :angry:
I had actually just handled that, both by removing the content (Signature and Posted) and sending a PM to advise of my actions. Advertising is one thing, but it was the inappropriate content that was in question.
And I just removed a very similar signature that was added back after Wazoo's deletion

As to the following:

For possible inclusion within the SpamCop FAQ and/or the SpamCop Wiki??
We would love to see additional instructions and examples, but based on the previous postings I am unwilling to grant direct access to the Wiki. Post some examples in the forum first where they will be discussed and if they contain any valid content access to the Wiki will also be granted.

Archived