Posting and you

Farelf

hmmm ... http://ktmtalk.com/uploads/posting.swf - it is becoming fashionable in some circles to point forum stormers at that handy link "from the US Health and Human Services Department" for when Little Billy notices CHANGES, feels inexplicable URGES. Not as if we're exactly overwhelmed by such people "here" though.

Withall, I think I would have made that "Little Willy" - but I'm just plain nasty.

I had a customer's system fired up, so followed the link from that computer (hey, it's already compromised in over a dozen ways) .... I'm impressed. Quite a production effort, presents some great facts and concepts. One would have to wonder just how ticked off this person must have been to decide to commit to building such a show, complete with the appropriate sound effects.

Suppose it makes sense for the web2.0 folks, but I wish it had been provided in a different format. None of 'my' systems would allow it to run.

...Suppose it makes sense for the web2.0 folks, but I wish it had been provided in a different format. None of 'my' systems would allow it to run.
Ditto on the format, I'm faintly amazed my system handles it - it does many things I swear I never told it to do. Skynet looms (and by now it knows where Sarah Connor lives). But here is a YouTube version:
Is that more accessible? "Kind of old but extremely comical" - hmmm yes indeedy, back in the 50s we used to assemble in the old school hall, draw the shades and watch this very movie in mutual incomprehension. Maybe Skynet is a touch overdue?

Suppose it makes sense for the web2.0 folks, but I wish it had been provided in a different format. None of 'my' systems would allow it to run.
It actually ran on my old system NT4.0 IE 5.5 with out sound (ie no speakers attached) I enjoyed the full effect with sound on my new system running Windows7 on an Intel i7 quad core.

Archived