Yahoo pop mail problems

Hi,

I have a problem doing POP collection from a BTInternet (Yahoo) mail account I keep getting Unknown error: 24 What are the typical causes and how to fix this?

Thanks

If the SpamCop Email System comes into this (you haven't said and you didn't register from a cesmail/spamcop account but posting "here" would indicate so) and if it was previously working (you give no hint) and if you've searched the forum for other posts citing that error message, I think you will find that the causes are/have been mysterious and that it seemed to come good by itself - but you should contact support (via your mail account page or by email from your cesmail/spamcop account to support[at]spamcop.net).

What does BTInternet have to say about it? Are you collecting from other networks as well (you registered from another one)? Do those work?

If the SpamCop Email System comes into this (you haven't said and you didn't register from a cesmail/spamcop account but posting "here" would indicate so) and if it was previously working (you give no hint) and if you've searched the forum for other posts citing that error message, I think you will find that the causes are/have been mysterious and that it seemed to come good by itself - but you should contact support (via your mail account page or by email from your cesmail/spamcop account to support[at]spamcop.net).

What does BTInternet have to say about it? Are you collecting from other networks as well (you registered from another one)? Do those work?

Hi, poping from other networks work fine, and has worked previously from the yahoo account. I have submitted a fault ticket from the problem account.

Hi, poping from other networks work fine, and has worked previously from the yahoo account. I have submitted a fault ticket from the problem account.

Thanks. While waiting for support, comments, suggestions from any other users would be welcome. Previous instances seem to have been isolated but if anyone knows more ...

Archived