Spamcup patch

John G.

What is Spamcup?

Never heard of it.........

The first hit I see in a Google search on "spamcup" yeilds the following:

Toni Willberg - My website!

... Spamcup. Spamcup is a tool for automatic Spamcop reporting. ... http://freshmeat.net/projects/spamcup/. Documentation. Quickstart for Spamcop.net and Spamcup. ...

toniw.iki.fi/index.cgi/projects/projects-spamcup - 7k - May 11, 2004

It looks to be a tool that will process your spam reports without having to open them in your browser window. Seems like it would also foul up checking the reports before submitting them so I passed on it.

It looks to be a tool that will process your spam reports without having to open them in your browser window. Seems like it would also foul up checking the reports before submitting them so I passed on it.

Per the author's web-site, you submit your spam manually or automagically with some other tool. I read the SpamCup thing as being the answer to those that seem ticked over the verification phase of checking that the reports are going to where they should be, and not to where they shouldn't be ... Most definitely not a tool I'd recommend to anyone, though perhaps the Mail-Host thing might solve the obvious reporting of one-self ...

To the original poster, the only place you're going to find a "patch" or any help at all on something like this is from the guy that wrote the tool. Links to the source have already been provided.

Archived