forrie Posted April 27, 2017 Share Posted April 27, 2017 I recently moved a domain to Google Apps. But, as I've sent a report through the Habul plugin (for thunderbird), I am getting blocked reports from Gmail (either gmail.com or my hosted email on Google), that look like this below. Can someone let me know if this is a general problem, as I did search the forums and didn't find anything. But it seems odd they would do this, unless I'm missing something. Thanks. Message blocked Your message to submit.[omitted]@spam.spamcop.net has been blocked. See technical details below for more information. LEARN MORE Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.