Feedback for SpamCop: Held Mail

I currently have 108 pages of held mail. Rather than going to each and selecting all on the page then erasing them, I'd like to see SpamCop add functionality similar to the "Empty Trash" icon on the webmail interface.

I am fully aware that there are other options under IMAP etc, but just wanted to make a recommendation. I think this would be a benefit to both customers and SpamCop, as the amount of disk space required for held mail might decrease.

MDW

• 5 weeks later...
I currently have 108 pages of held mail. Rather than going to each and selecting all on the page then erasing them, I'd like to see SpamCop add functionality similar to the "Empty Trash" icon on the webmail interface.

I am fully aware that there are other options under IMAP etc, but just wanted to make a recommendation. I think this would be a benefit to both customers and SpamCop, as the amount of disk space required for held mail might decrease.

Not sure if MDW ever got any further answers on this, but there is now a function to empty any folder(s), including Held Mail. It's found by clicking on the "Folders" icon in webmail.

David T.

Archived