can finishing go faster...?

john1000

just wondering.

at this moment im sending all spam as attachment in my outlook to be prosessed by spamcop.

then i get the mail to finish it.

but my question is....is there a faster way to do that cause finishing 20 or 30 spam mails can take a long time depending to connection at the time...

so is there a faster way...?

Please be clear in any response you give... :)

• 2 weeks later...

hi ,

i waited to get my previous topic answered but it disapeared into thin air :(

ok here goes it again...

just wondering.

at this moment im sending all spam as attachment in my outlook to be prosessed by spamcop.

then i get the mail to finish it.

but my question is....is there a faster way to do that cause finishing 20 or 30 spam mails can take a long time depending to connection at the time...

so is there a faster way...?

Please be clear in any response you give...

...Hopefully you see your original post, now (as well as your re-post)! (Thanks, Wazoo).

...FYI, I was able to find your original post by clicking on your name, then clicking the link labeled "Find member's posts".

...I would try to answer your question, but I don't understand it. Sorry!

As you can see, your original still existed ... there's a thing called time and other posts that caused your original post to be on a page other than the first ....

No one answered as your query is a bit confusing .... the first item is your "sending all spam as attachment in my outlook" which would normally be followed by the complaint that the parser can't find the spam in your submittal.

One could guess that perhaps you mean you are using OutLook Express, but that's a guess that no one here is willing to take. Not stated is what type of account you have, made all the more confusing by your post being found in the Lounge area, so one would have to guess whether you're talking free, report-only, or filtered e-mail account type and again, why do we have to guess? In short, no one has answered your query as your query is insufficiently packed with specific data. Sorry.

Huh...?....insufficiently packed with specific data????

Now im lost here.

Whats not clear about my story.....?

ok here we go again...

im using outlook express....yes free account....but now we have to login......

when i submit a bunch of spammails as an attachment they are prosessed by spamcop.

then it sends a mail with....for example.....SpamCop has accepted 7 emails for processing.

But it has all the links to finish the submitted reports..

no need to do that cause on the finishing page it shows......

Unreported spam Saved: Report Now

so everytime i click on report now.....on and on and on...

so the question would be.....instead of one by one finishing.....can it be done all all at once ?

The answer is not really.

The problem with fast reporting is that errors are made. Each report needs to be reviewed before sending it.

There may be a way of speeding it up by having the system actally parce all the messages and hold the parced messages for review before sending them, but that would require a major programming change and put other burdens on the system that would probably not be acceptable to management, but one could alway ask for it as feature enhancement.

The other option is quick reporting, but the reporting method is quite different and not nearly as complete as full reporting. The message body is totaly ignored in quick reporting.

Now im lost here.

Whats not clear about my story.....?

ok here we go again...

im using outlook express....yes free account....but now we have to login......

Very important information not previous provided.

Quick reporting is not available to free accounts or paid reporting only accounts as a standard feature. It is available to paid Email Service accounts as a standard feature. It has been made available (at the descresion of management) to other types of accounts upon specific request and upon review of their reporting history that would indicate proper use of the service. It is very easy to report legit mail when using quick reporting so managment has provided some restriction on its use.

Archived