Webmail Login Failure

Hi all. I am a new user as of yesterday and am having difficulty logging into webmail via http://webmail.spamcop.net. When I enter my cesmail.net id and password I get "Your Mail session has expired. Please login again."

Now before you all go off on me, I have searched and found others with similar issues but no definitive solution was offered. In the threads where a solution was offered, it was related to either the 'held mail' folder or the 'trash' folder. These do not apply to me since I have content in neither.

I have tried waiting a couple of minutes but no success, in fact, I tried first thing this morning, having let the system regroup overnite with no success.

I was able to log in by going to www.spamcop.net first, then loging in and clicking 'Check Mail' but that doesn't alsways work.

Is it not possible to get in via webmail.spamcop.net? What might I be doing incorrectly? Your help is appreciated.

gottago

Filtered Mail account

IE 6.0

Outlook 2000 mail client

cookie handling is almost always the reason/solution for your error message.

13697[/snapback]

Okay, so I while in IE I went to Tools | Internet Options | Privacy and under Web Sites, I basically allowed any cookies from webmail.spamcop.net. So far so good! Thanks Wazoo.

In an effort to educate me, why would IE not accept or have difficulty accepting the cookies from the webmail.spamcop.net site?

OK, you apparently chose to try to login today as the e-mail servers were crashing ....  give it a few and hopefully JT is somewhere close to the site to fire things back up ...

13724[/snapback]

Do you have a way to contact JT, other than sending to a "spamcop.net" address? He hasn't been very active in the forums lately....

OK, you apparently chose to try to login today as the e-mail servers were crashing ....  give it a few and hopefully JT is somewhere close to the site to fire things back up ...

13724[/snapback]

Not a problem and thanks...

gottago

Archived