SpamControl Available Again

jkhendrickson

SpamControl version 2.3.3 is available again through Hendrickson Software Components.

This software supports Outlook users trying to automate submitting spam to SC via email.

The current version works with Outlook 2000, XP, and 2003. There will be a version released within a few weeks that supports ALL versions of Outlook, and will allow the user process email messages from a Windows folder.

Support for IncrediMail is also coming for this product.

Find out more at http://www.hendricom.com/spamcontrolforsc.htm.

Between my security set-up and the page design issues, it took me a while to get to the core of the page, which is that this is also a $19.95 product, something not mentioned in the newsgroup postings or here .... there doesn't appear to be a FAQ, screenshot, any set-up info, etc ..... Moved to the Lounge .... Agree with Merlyn, there should be a place (noting that the request for JT to do something like this is out there and the configuration posting is still live in the Lounge .. maybe someday??) but there isn't at present. At present, the only thing this posting offers is a link to buy some piece of software .... Although related a bit to SpamCop reporting, it doesn't really fit the Question/Answer type scenario of this Help with Reporting Forum ...

No problem Wazoo...

The link where I posted this message was provided by Don (SpamCop Admin).

SpamControl has been around supporting SC for a while. Thousands of users. Had a minor falling out over the 'Outlook doesn't work, work-around, yada...' thing with Julian. I want to give it another go...

I haven't had time to put much work into the Web site for this product yet, but it's coming. :ph34r:

I would have sworn that you'd pitched this product before, but it must have been over in the newsgroups. I also note that this product isn't in the current FAQ, again thinking that it used to be ... but there was an apparent rebuild-from-an-old-backup on the www.spamcop.net FAQ, perhaps ...???? Basiclly admit that I am only a bit sure of seeing a previous pitch at this point <g>

Great news, a correction on the SpamCop official FAQ implemented.

For awhile it sounded like we were on our own over here in the forum.

It is good to know that management is paying some attention to what we are doing, or have I made another bad assumption and Wazoo now has access to change the original FAQ as well?

Thanks again Wazoo for all your great work on the Forum side of things.

I can't take any credit for the www.spamcop.net pages ... will repeat thw words from R.W. (I think) .. "a girl from IronPort has been tasked ot update the FAQ" ... I have noticed some re-wording in places, though haven't looked close enough to notice any additions thus far.

The thanks is appreciated .. been wondering lately if perhaps I should drop out for a bit .. seems like I've been ticking some folks off more and more of late ...

Seems strange that if some one new was working of the FAQ that they would not at least get in contact with you to introduce themself, as it is so very apparent to even a first time visitor that Wazoo has been extremely involved with the creation of the Forum based FAQ

Keep up the good work, it is MUCH appreciated.

Archived