How to log in for Reporting Only Account?

travisrabe

I have tried for day now to log into the new interface for reporting only. Except my e-mail does not wokr, I have no idea what my username is and I have no idea what my password is. When I put my e-mail address in tot get the password, it says it has sent it, but I see nothing....for days.

What am I doing wrong?

From the top ... "new interface" ... the last big interface change is a few months old .. so, I find myself trying to guess if there's something hidden within that phrase. "Report Only" .. once again, is there more to the story? A "Report Only" account is still used by some, but most have gone to the Filtered E-mail with Reporting account.

So, again, from the top; there are three types of accounts.

Free - try a different e-mail account/address and try again.

Report Only - http://www.spamcop.net/denied.shtml or contact service <at> admin.spamcop.net if this failes

Filtered E-Mail - http://mail.spamcop.net/contact.php or support <at> spamcop.net if this fails

If you're not getting e-mail back, there's a FAQ item covering possible issues, but that you swear up and down that you're not seeing it anywhere suggests that your ISP is blocking/dropping it. Had you given a clue as to who your ISP is, it might have been possible to point to this right off the bat.

I have even checked my mail ogs and I see nothing - and haven't.  Seems really odd.  There must be a better way to do this.

Travis

16097[/snapback]

Again, lack of provided information leads to assumptions which generally leads to replies that do not help.

I have even checked my mail ogs and I see nothing What do you mean by mail ogs?

I have tried for day now to log into the new interface for reporting only. How are you doing this, using a browser, if so which one and what version?

What web address are you using?

Do you connect to the web site? If yes, what do you do next?

What was the email address you used when you first registered to set up our account? Is it the same address you are now using?

Are you able to forward email to your special email address for reporting such as submit.xhUuxxxxxxxTyGRK[at]spam.spamcop.net ? This currently does not require a password.

If you can do that, do you receive the email reply stating that the spam is ready to be processed, including a link you can click on to automaticly open it? This also does not require a password.

So again, please list step by step exacty what you are doing, what you are using to do it and what the result are. Our crystal balls are worn out.

Archived