reporting/quick report

jlwright

I like the quick report option when viewing my held log. Is there a similiar interface to handling reported spam? If I sent it to the alias, I just want to report it and be done... Going through each message (a second time since I already viewed it elsewhere before forwarding) is painful.

--Jason L. Wright

Please see the expanded FAQ located at the top ov every forum here:

http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=2238

The whole section named: SpamCop Parsing and Reporting Service

Specifically the entry:What is Quick Reporting?

Please repost here with any specific questions you may have.

P.S.

a second time since I already viewed it elsewhere before forwarding

You are supposed to be looking at where the report went during this "second look" even with the quick reporting.

Agreed. The question, specifically, is whether I can get a nice menu like I get for "held mail" for my email account for submitted spam? I don't mind wading through that last nearly as much as I despise walking one by one through the submitted spam. Does such a "checkbox" style menu exist for submitted spam or not?

--Jason L. Wright

Does such a "checkbox" style menu exist for submitted spam or not?

Not if you're submitting it via email. The solution is...don't do that. If spam manages to get into your inbox, you can move it to your Held Mail folder using an IMAP-capable email client...that's what I do. Then, you can use the Quick Reporting option on all of your spam and receive the summaries of multiple submissions in the Quick Reporting data" emails.

BTW, this discussion really belongs in the SC Email forum....

DT

Archived