Button to reset bounced flag ?

mdes

I cannot find the button to reset the bounced flag. According what is said in the FAQ:

3. If your login is successful, then (also noted in the above FAQ) the issue may simply be that for some reason, your e-mail address has been flagged as having bounced. Once flagged, SpamCop will not waste any more time trying to send anything to that address. Look through your settings here, looking for the option to reset this flag by cicking on the button. This tells the SpamCop system that the "problem with the e-mail has been resolved" and the SpamCop server will start to send your e-mail once again.
it should be in the preferences tab, but I cannot see it :( Where can I find it ?

ps: An URL looks missed on the text "here"

So, I cannot use anymore SpamCop: I will never again received the SpamCop email with the URL to report :(

So, Bye Bye SpamCop :o I am hoping the tons of spam I sent you had effects on spam :rolleyes:

ps: I'm going to create a new account :P

So, I cannot use anymore SpamCop: I will never again received the SpamCop email with the URL to report :(

So, Bye Bye SpamCop :o I am hoping the tons of spam I sent you had effects on spam :rolleyes:

ps: I'm going to create a new account :P

21281[/snapback]

If you have been sending tons of spam, why in the world would you click on each and every email url to report it. I personally find the emails a total waste. It is far better (faster) to simply log onto the web site and click on the "report now" button.

Archived