Preferences problem

riktexan

I recently thought I'd try seeing the technical info for the spam reports. So I changed my preferences accordingly. It was all very interesting but I've tried several times to change back to simple output. It doesn't stick. I made some other tweaks in the preferences which I was able to reverse.

How can I get back to "simple output"?

Thanks

Uncheck the "Show technical details" Checkbox and parse something, as simple as a URL, DNS Name, or IP Address.

It seems to me that to get that checkmark to "stick" I had to actually do a real parse on a full spam ... thinking that the "set flag" routine is buried in the "full parse" branch of the code, whereas the single-line parse is another separate branch, linked to now by the decision point of the lack of a CR/LF at the end of the first line of text seen from the "insert your spam here" widow.

I've tried several times to change back to simple output. It doesn't stick. I made some other tweaks in the preferences which I was able to reverse.

How can I get back to "simple output"?

If you still can't get the change to stick, send me your username and I'll look into it.

Please write to me at service [at] admin.spamcop.net

- Don -

Archived