Can't send report? Scripts stops at "parsing header"

Hello.

I tried to send a spamcop report, but could not send it as it looked like the scri_pt was not finishing completely. I did not have had this issue ever before.

So now it says " Unreported spam Saved: " and when I click the "report now", the report will show again, but still no submission button.

Then the report is shown but stops (just as when I send it newly) at "parsing header" and so no send button will appear.

I tried removing the report and reporting again, but the system keeps doing this.

spam id:

https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6560838034z92f5243d88b825c5f4406e0942b7ca24z

Thank you for the link.  I see several blank lines inserted by the spam tool.  These may be confusing the parser as a blank line should signal the end of the header yet there are "X-" lines following the blank line

What tools are you using to receive your email and to submit the spam?   Your issue looks similar to problems with google (gmail) and outlook

Black Tiger,

I see the period at the start of the domain name on the following line.  The parser in the past has had problems with that if you have mailhosts enabled.  If you submit it without the period (or put something in front or the period) or just remove that worthless Received line, it should submit.

Received: from localhost (127.0.0.1) by .jlU2KPHsGNpygo@Brief.me id IoLDL6FfG7GE

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply.

Seemed that these messages arrived in the gmail spambox and I just moved to gmail and I don't use imap. So I did not see the spam folder. :)

I will try next time if this happens to pass this report. I just use the headers from Outlook 2013 and paste them in the box. This was the only time I had issues with reporting spam, and only with this message.

Thank you both for your help and again sorry that I checked the spambox so late.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 2:33 PM, Black Tiger said:

Seemed that these messages arrived in the gmail spambox and I just moved to gmail and I don't use imap. So I did not see the spam folder.

Yep, the admins are trying to resolve that issue by curbing some spam that seems to be affecting gmail's rules.

On 8/14/2019 at 2:33 PM, Black Tiger said:

I will try next time if this happens to pass this report. I just use the headers from Outlook 2013 and paste them in the box. This was the only time I had issues with reporting spam, and only with this message.

This thread appears to be related to: