totally panicked... french?

MEgeste

English: Please post the detailed error message and elide confidential information. The IP Address you used to post your Topic is not listed by the SCBL. I have moved your Topic from the "SpamCop Reporting Help" Forum to the "SpamCop Blocklist Help" Forum because you claimed "My client does not recieve my email any more".

French/Français via AltaVista - Babel Fish Translation: Veuillez signaler le message d'erreur détaillé et elide l'information confidentielle. Le IP address que vous aviez l'habitude de signaler votre matière n'est pas énuméré par le SCBL. J'ai déplacé votre matière du Forum de "SpamCop Reporting Help" au Forum de "SpamCop Blocklist Help" parce que vous avez réclamé "My client does not recieve my email any more".

Edit: changed "obscure" to "elide".

Hi

I think he has the same problem as I have since 2 days.

Nearly all incoming Mails are blocked by SpamCop. Even Mails from my own Adresses, from my Friends, the daily newsletters etc.

The effect is, that the "client does not recieve my email any more", because the mails are in the "Held eMail"-List with the comment "Blocked bl.spamcop.net".

For the moment I haven't found out, what the problem could be. I even don't have time to make large report and posts here.

Normally SpamCop works really fine. This effect I had only two or three times in the last years and it "disapeard" always after a few days.

Greetings

Michael

darkprojekt, this is probably because your primary mailserver (the one with the lowest numbered MX Record) is on the SCBL. If you email me a test at [elided], I can probably help you figure it out.

For all readers of this thread:

Jeff G. and SpamCop/Richard have found out, that my mailprovider was for a short time (and for a good reason) on the blacklist.

Richard wrote:

The listing was caused by some kind of 'get rich quick' scheme being

sent to our users and traps from that IP.

In short: It was ok, that my mails were blocked by SpamCop.

Thanks for your help and your explanations

Michael

Archived