abuse@cloudflare.com ignoring spam reports

What is a practical reporting address for cloudflare.com?  My reports to abuse@cloudflare.com, the standard spamcop address, are ignored.

In particular the infamous "Eric Jones" talkwithlead.com web formmail spammer has been hosted by cloudflare for years despite systematic reports several times a month.  The spam routinely breaks through captcha deterrents and is recently connecting with a blank IP address to prevent reporting to the hosts it has always cycled through to avoid blocking.

This spam is also found on web forums internationally.  It has rotated among several different spamvertized domain names,  including talkwithwebvisitor.com, talkwithwebvisitorS.com, talkwithwebcustomer, talkwithcustomer.com, and talkwithwebtraffic.com.  It is a big spam operation which I once traced to the Trade World Corporation in Canada, with an 'F' Better Business Bureau rating and numerous complaints of credit card fraud.

Why would an organization like Cloudflare continue to ignore spam reports about hosting an operation like this?

3 hours ago, ewv said:

What is a practical reporting address for cloudflare.com?  My reports to abuse@cloudflare.com, the standard spamcop address, are ignored.

That is a good question.  I did find an abuse form at https: //www.cloudflare.com/abuse/form, but I also searched and found some articles saying that the abuse email doesn't work for some time.  It maybe that they have abandoned the abuse email.