Getting ARIN to revoke those facilitating spammers?

KNERD

ARIN can revoke an ISP's listing, but that doesn't always stop the spammers from continuing using the IP range.  What usually stops them is their ISP sees the revokation and blocks the IP range.  It is not really much different then us using a firewall.

I know ARIN revokes based on fraud.  Say if someone lies about their contact information they can get revoked.  I think there was something about revoking due to abuse, but I am not sure how to go about it.

Also, one thing I should note is that some of these spammer facilitators have some good and honest customers that will be caught up in the mess if the whole range gets revoked.

Let's hope so. It will make them do a little more research into who they are supporting.

SpamCop also needs to step up as their service is losing its clout over spam, and is not strict enough on repeat abusers like Eonix.net, which has seems to have bought an ISP in Eastern Europe to avoid US spam criminal complaints. I have started getting daily spam from them

interesting page... especially the last part:

Helpful Resources for Victims of Spamming/Hacking/Fraud

the last link there is so old that it's as outdated as a broken and deceased newsgroup... well, lots of things change in 15-20 years... except spam that is, unfortunately 😞