Werid as usual

snaller

Hm, so its peer-to-peer here, eh - I guess that means that the people behind the cop won't see it and wont change it, but anyway.

Again I see this message:

"Unreported spam Saved: Report Now

You have submitted spam which has not yet been reported. Please avoid re-reporting spam. If you have already reported this spam or do not want to report it, please make sure to click "cancel" instead of submitting the report!

Remove all unreported spam "

Which doesn't make sense to me. Why would there be something unreported? When I use spamcop its to report spam, I report it, I don't leave it around. When ever I see this message I always click 'report now' am usually told its to old, and move on, suspecting its a bug. If it has something to tell me, I think it should rephrase it.

The symptom you describe is consistent with your submit email address having fallen into the wrong hands. Once you have reviewed the spam the SpamCop Parsing and Reporting Service has saved for you (to ensure that it was not your mistake), please request another submit email address from a SpamCop Admin via email to service[at]admin.spamcop.net. Thanks!

To confirm Jeff G. conclusion, check the headers of the spam that is too old.

If it is spam that was submitted by someone else, then the headers should indicate it. If it is spam that you reported (submitted) then we need to look for a different answer.

Reviewing some of your previous posts, it would appear that you do know how to report spam and that it is a two step process, submit then report; but since there are several different ways of doing this, it would be helpful to know exactly how you are reporting spam (step by step).

Note: this additional information is only necessary if the spam that is in the que is spam that you had previously submitted, if, as Jeff G. suggested, it is spam that some one else has submitted using your submit to address, then simply follow Jeff G.'s advise and request a new submit to address.

Archived