Incorrect walla.com abuse reporting address

bobbear

For some reason abuse.net are now listing the walla.com abuse address as walla.abuse<at>gmail.com instead of abuse[at]walla.net.il, (as it was), & spamcop are using the new address. It bounces with a non-existent account error. The old address works just fine - in fact I had a record response from them this afternoon in response to a 419 report - 20 minutes from me sending the abuse report to me receiving an account closure notice from them. They really do seem to have got their act together these days.... I've dropped an update to abuse.net.

Email address edited by moderator: "[at]" replaced with "<at> second address left as input "[at]"

The old address works just fine - in fact I had a record response from them this afternoon in response to a 419 report - 20 minutes from me sending the abuse report to me receiving an account closure notice from them. They really do seem to have got their act together these days....

32798[/snapback]

Maybe that is because they are no longer being overwhelmed with SpamCop reports. :rolleyes:

Archived