who can tell me the real reason be blocked

sinaspamcop

today We have five IP blocked by you , can you provide the spam evidence to me ?thanks.

202.106.182.160 202.108.3.187 202.108.3.218 202.106.182.142 202.108.3.182 202.108.3.177

MY email address:lini[at]staff.sina.com.cn

38531[/snapback]

and yet again, this will be merged into yet another of the same queries by the same "user" about the same subject, asking the same questions ......

These day,I haven't receive spam complain in our abuse mail box from you , commonly ,when other report spam evidence , can you send it to us , we are large mail service provider  . these email bos is register on abuse.net abuse[at]sina.com abuse[at]vip.sina.com abuse[at]staff.sina.com.cn , thanks

38532[/snapback]

and again, yet another "new" Topic that will be merged into yet another Topic by the same user, asking the same questions ......

And for all those that thought that they'd actually try to respond to this individual ....

Re:Quit making "new" Topics

You are asking the same question over and over, the answers have not changed.  Recent "new" Topics have been merged into one of your existing Discussions at http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=5350 .. please keep your issues in that existing Discussion, as again, you are are repeating the same question, issue, and situation. 

sorry , i have question , but i have no enough time to read these.

You have to wonder why he/she is asking the same question if he/she is not interested in the answer...this is becoming a groundhog day...

..and it's not even funny anymore...

38549[/snapback]

This person probably expects customer support to email them back directly, not paying attention to anything they could read.

These day,I haven't receive spam complain in our abuse mail box from you , commonly ,when other report spam evidence , can you send it to us , we are large mail service provider  . these email bos is register on abuse.net abuse[at]sina.com abuse[at]vip.sina.com abuse[at]staff.sina.com.cn , thanks

38532[/snapback]

No, we cannot send spam evidence to you.

You are busy. We are busy. If you do not understand how to stop bounces and auto-replies, ask. You must stop accept email and then bounce it.

Miss Betsy

Archived