Quick reporting

Lking

I'm confused. I have been using quick submit for a while. When I looked at "Show past reports" none have been processed sense yesterday. Starting Fab 7, 18:00:33 -0500 all my inputs show "no reports filed." This included everything through February 08, 2006 08:53:14 -0500

Any idea what's going on? I have fuel, bounce flag is not set, I don't see any clue

No one else reporting this issue. Guess start from scratch, paste one in from the web, verifying the 'submit address' showing on that screen ... do a 'normal' e-mail Submit:, again verifying that the address is correct .... if that works and your Quick-Submit address is also correct, it may be time for an e-mail to Don .... but troubleshoot first ....

When I looked at "Show past reports" none have been processed sense yesterday.

40232[/snapback]

My experience is that 'Quick Reported' spam doesn't appear in the list of previous reports as quickly as normally reported items.

Presumably you have not received the Email confirmation of the reports either...

I just checked my reports and all, except one item, went through OK when I quick-reported.

Could it be a slow down in processing? I've noticed a sluggishness in the reporting system today. Perhaps that's another symptom, but then I'm pretty much guesing.

Andrew

No one else reporting this issue.  Guess start from scratch, <snip>...it may be time for an e-mail to Don .... but troubleshoot first ....

40234[/snapback]

Wazoo we think alike. I was waiting for the submit messages to cycle through. Web page cut&past and submit both work and update the "Show past report" page. Guess Don is next.

Agsteele, sluggish yes some times but 14 hours? That sound like forgotten.

Lou

sluggish yes some times but 14 hours? That sound like forgotten.

40237[/snapback]

Hi Lou!

I'm not disagreeing with you. Simply observing that the system can be sluggish and, I suppose, might eventually come to life with your unreported reports. :blink:

Andrew

Andrew,

Let's not get wrapped around the axle here. It does make a mockery of "quick" reporting. Besides why pay to report spam that old? The site has likely gone on and off the SCBL by now so not much value in saying 'me too.'

There is now way to dump the queue but this is not a request for new service.

Just waiting for Don's response.

I see a 4 hour delay between submission and report being filed:

Submitted: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 12:10:39 PM -0500:

GenericMedSales

No reports filed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submitted: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 12:10:38 PM -0500:

Fw: Cia:|is & Via:gra

No reports filed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submitted: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 8:42:29 AM -0500:

Cia:|is & Via:gra

No reports filed

Submitted: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 8:42:28 AM -0500:

zeroPrescriptRequired

No reports filed

Submitted: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 8:42:27 AM -0500:

Re: U notice 68 74

No reports filed

Submitted: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 8:42:27 AM -0500:

Valentines Day - our R0lex!

No reports filed

Submitted: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 8:42:26 AM -0500:

Everyone Need This Aawst11

No reports filed

Submitted: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 8:42:25 AM -0500:

Re: r notice 8 81

No reports filed

Submitted: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 8:42:25 AM -0500:

As seen on BBC news - Rolex Replicas

No reports filed

It's 12:30 pm here and the submissions made at 8 am this morning are still in cue! I agree this can become an issue if it's more widespread..

I see a 4 hour delay between submission and report being filed:

It's 12:30 pm here and the submissions made at 8 am this morning are still in cue! I agree this can become an issue if it's more widespread..

40243[/snapback]

I'm still wondering if the current sluggish response of the reporting service isn't a reflection of some excessive load somewhere.

I don't typically 'Quick Report' during the UK day time but I did do so with the last batch of junk I looked at. An hour later and the quick reported items are still in the queue whereas the items reported in the normal manner have gone through OK.

Andrew

Archived