whilelisting some ip

monday11

Dear all,

I have a sendmail system running and my server is using spamcop database for spam filtering. It is doing best ..however a server 213.42.1.68 and few others have been blacklisted.

This is giving me problems as we have not been able to send emails to that host. If i disable spamcop, then lots of spams from other servers will come. I will like to use spamcop but allow this host 213.42.1.68 as a whitelisted host. How do i do this in sendmail ?

Bhand

Please note that this topic, which was originally posted in the SpamCop Mailhost System Configuration Suport Forum has been moved to its new location here (the SpamCop Blocklist Help Forum)

A PM has been sent to the original poster regarding the move.

Possible language issues involved here ...????

I have a sendmail system running and my server is using spamcop database for spam filtering.

Most people use the SpamCopDNSBL as a tool to manage the "incoming" e-mail.

It is doing best ..however a server 213.42.1.68 and few others have been blacklisted.

http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=213.42.1.68

213.42.1.68 not listed in bl.spamcop.net

This is giving me problems as we have not been able to send emails to that host. If i disable spamcop, then lots of spams from other servers will come. I will like to use spamcop but allow this host 213.42.1.68 as a whitelisted host. How do i do this in sendmail ?

How are you using the SpamCopDNSBL to block your outgoing e-mail?

I'm kind of thinking that the issue involved is that "your" e-mail server has made its way onto the list and your e-mail is being rejected by the server running at 213.42.1.68 .... in which case the "how to whitelist" question would need to be addressed by the folks at Emirates Telecommunications Corporation (or whoever the have allowed the responsibility of running an e-mail server at this IP address)

Archived