Forwarded email doesn't appear in Inbox

I have a number of email accounts all forwarding email to my spamcop account. Checking the mail logs on my server, I can see that the emails have already been forwarded to my spamcop account, and accepted. However, it's been 30 minutes now, and it still does not appear in my webmail list. What is really weird is that I sent two emails to test, and the latest one appears, but the previous one does not. So, as a hedge, I also sent an email directly to my spamcop account, and it's been around 15 minutes so far, and this one still hasn't appeared..

I also know from checking my mail log in my server that there are a number of emails that it tried to forward to my Spamcop account, but that the it wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection quite a few times...

Anyone know what is going on??? :angry:

I have a number of email accounts all forwarding email to my spamcop account. Checking the mail logs on my server, I can see that the emails have already been forwarded to my spamcop account, and accepted. However, it's been 30 minutes now, and it still does not appear in my webmail list. What is really weird is that I sent two emails to test, and the latest one appears, but the previous one does not. So, as a hedge, I also sent an email directly to my spamcop account, and it's been around 15 minutes so far, and this one still hasn't appeared..

I also know from checking my mail log in my server that there are a number of emails that it tried to forward to my Spamcop account, but that the it wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection quite a few times...

Anyone know what is going on??? :angry:

Went to login after sending my own test and saw this message on the login screen:

May 23, 2006

[09:49 EDT] A disk problem this morning caused intermittent login problems and delayed mail deliveries for a short time. The problem was fixed around 6:30 a.m. EDT and logins are back to normal, but some mail is still delayed as we catch up.

Are you still seeing the problem? My email test showed up right away.

Went to login after sending my own test and saw this message on the login screen:

Are you still seeing the problem? My email test showed up right away.

Seems to be working now... However, I'm thinking that the problem was for more than just this morning, as I've had people tell me over the last two days that they've sent me emails, but received bounced/undeliverable messages...

Seems to be working now... However, I'm thinking that the problem was for more than just this morning, as I've had people tell me over the last two days that they've sent me emails, but received bounced/undeliverable messages...

Yet, with no one saying anything about it ...???? and for multiple days ...??? as stated elsewhere, the fist post I swa on this was over in the newsgroups about 0430 GMT -6 this morning ....

Archived