No held mail

It is not an email problem. I receive all of my forwarded email. However, when I receive the held mail log showing the held mail and providing a link to report the held mail, there is no held mail to report.

I started to answer this when JeffG moved it.

It has to be an email problem because the rest of us using spamcop reporting do not have a "Held" mail.

Perhaps you are lucky and you are not getting emails from those who would be caught by the Held mail?

Or perhaps your ISP has recently started filtering?

Miss Betsy

For the last 11 months, I have clicked on the link in the email system and it has taken me to another page where all of my held spam mail was displayed - giving me several options to quick report, etc. Just this past week, when I go to the held mail web page, it tells me I have no held mail. Yet, I am receiving an email from spamcop on a daily basis with all of the held mail listed and a link to report the spam. When I click on the link in the email report to go to the heldlog, it tells me I have no held mail. My ISP is not filtering as spam cop is receiving and blocking the spam and then telling me how many I have waiting to report. Today I found within my cqmailbox a new folder labeled held mail. When I checked the folder, there is all of the held spam that spamcop has been telling me was available on the heldlog page. Why the sudden change? How do I get it back to the "old" way of reporting spam which is soooooo much easier than this new procedure!

Well, it is not a system wide problem as I just checked mine and it is working as expected. I have not used it since JT mentioned reporting from inside webmail.

You might try reporting from the held mail folder inside of webmail as it is very easy, just select the messages (or all messages) and click the link for Report as spam.

JT has stated previously that all new development for reporting will be with the webmail application as opposed to VER. The only thing I find missing in webmail is the reason the message was held.

Archived