Spam / Junk emails - we should take action against spammers

fightspams

In the last couple months, my personal emails and business email accounts get a lot of spam emails, and the situation is getting worst and worst. I received more than 100 spam emails every days, and it waste me a lot of time to clean up my mail box. I think I should try to find some way go after the spammers. I have spent my whole weekend and designed a website http://www.fightspams.com, hopefully can get some information how to take action against the spammers. Share your information if you hate spammers too.

------------------

To spamcop.net Admin: This is not a spam post, I just want to let other know about my anti spam website and my main purpose of this post is to get some method to go after the spammers only. Sorry if this cause any inconvenience. Please let me know. Feel free to delete this post if you think it is a spam post. SORRY

Jack,

If you're going to publish an anti-spam site, you might want to upgrade your GoDaddy domain registration to a private one, so that even *more* spammers don't grab your address and attack you. I looked up your "whois" info, which is where I got your name. Also despite being located in Hong Kong, you've listed a Phoenix-area phone number on your registration...I hope that's actually your own number and not just a random one belonging to someone in Arizona. One more suggestion...even if you're angry with spammers, perhaps you could remove the "F-word" from your website?

Peace,

DT

Jack,

If you're going to publish an anti-spam site, you might want to upgrade your GoDaddy domain registration to a private one, so that even *more* spammers don't grab your address and attack you. I looked up your "whois" info, which is where I got your name. Also despite being located in Hong Kong, you've listed a Phoenix-area phone number on your registration...I hope that's actually your own number and not just a random one belonging to someone in Arizona. One more suggestion...even if you're angry with spammers, perhaps you could remove the "F-word" from your website?

Peace,

DT

Thanks for the tips, DT

<snip>

my main purpose of this post is to get some method to go after the spammers only.

<snip>

...Thanks for the offer but I don't see that as my job -- I have neither the time nor the money. I submit spam to SpamCop, which sends complaints on my behalf to the source of the spam and to the FTC -- it's up to them to actually go after the spammers. :) <g>

Archived