Couple of problems

Flynn

I'm having a couple of problems with my mail:

1) I normally use Outlook to connect to the IMAP server, and ever I'm getting 'Your IMAP server wishes to alert you to the following: STATUS failed'. every time I try to check mail, even though I get my new messages without any problems.

2) On Outlook, my 'Held Mail' folder is always empty, but whenever I try to check it on webmail, it kicks me out immediately, saying my session has expired.

Any fixes for these?

Thanks

How old is your account? It may be that it has expired and needs to be renewed. The renewal notice system of SpamCop leave a lot to be desired so it is quite easy to have the year pass and find your account disabled.

How old is your account? It may be that it has expired and needs to be renewed. The renewal notice system of SpamCop leave a lot to be desired so it is quite easy to have the year pass and find your account disabled.

Well, given that I can pick up my mail and log in, it seems unlikely, unless there's something REALLY seriously wrong with spamcop's systems.

Any fixes for these?

I don't recall hearing about problems exactly like yours....I think that everone else's IMAP and Held Mail functions are fine at the present, so there must be something wrong with your account. I'd suggest that you contact JT at: service at cesmail dot net

DT

Archived