Held mail folder unusuable

mrmaxx

I'm having an issue here with my "held mail" folder -- the subject field is off-screen. All I can see is the "sender" ID and the size. This only affects my "held mail" folder. All the options at the top of the screen, i.e. "delete", forward, etc are all squished to the left side of the screen as well.

I can't very well sort through and find false positives to release if I can't look at the subjects. : )

I don't know if this is an issue with my configs or what... I'm using FireFox 2.0.0.1 on Windows XP pro SP2. FWIW, it does NOT happen on IE6 on the same PC. Any ideas???

I don't recall if it happens with Firefox 2.0 on my linux box at home... I haven't been able to use that much lately... :)

I'm having an issue here with my "held mail" folder -- the subject field is off-screen. All I can see is the "sender" ID and the size. This only affects my "held mail" folder. All the options at the top of the screen, i.e. "delete", forward, etc are all squished to the left side of the screen as well.

I can't very well sort through and find false positives to release if I can't look at the subjects. : )

I don't know if this is an issue with my configs or what... I'm using FireFox 2.0.0.1 on Windows XP pro SP2. FWIW, it does NOT happen on IE6 on the same PC. Any ideas???

I don't recall if it happens with Firefox 2.0 on my linux box at home... I haven't been able to use that much lately... :)

If sounds like you are describing the Held Mail folder within the webmail application. Under IE6, the order of the columns I see, which does not jive with your description is:

# - Date - From - Subject [Thread] - Size

The other possibility is the Held Email tab of the reporting interface, also known as VER, but that does not provide a message size.

Have to agree with StevenUnderwood's field list. IE6, FF 2,0, FF 2.0.0.1, 98SE, XP ..... all look OK from this side of the screen.

Recalling issues way back when from (mostly OS-X) users that ended up dealing with the 'size' issue ... fonts, icons, etc. .... however, the exact 'problem' you are describing doesn't ring any bells ... and I wasn't able to duplicate ..????

If sounds like you are describing the Held Mail folder within the webmail application. Under IE6, the order of the columns I see, which does not jive with your description is:

# - Date - From - Subject [Thread] - Size

The other possibility is the Held Email tab of the reporting interface, also known as VER, but that does not provide a message size.

Yep. That's it.. Webmail "Held Mail" folder. I'm pretty sure it must be something with my settings, since IE 6 works... I'll try it at home on linux

Screenshot sent. First guess, the .css cache is a bit hosed. Try the old IE trick of clearing out the old cache, and try a forced reload of the web page, hopefully pulling a 'new' copy of the data tucked away at

<link href="/horde/services/css.php?app=imp" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

Later edit: At this point, I really don't know what's possible. The code between the InBox and the Held folder looks basically the same, as far as layout goes. How one screen would look ok, the other screwed up is a bit odd .. other than noting the character-set issues involved in some of that spam ....???? Still trying to 'screw up' my screens to possible find a matching scenario ....

Archived