I don't recall the MailHost Configuration 'list' containing e-mail addresses.

I'll make the assumption that you are asking about making changes to your MailHost Configuration list .... the 'menu' neede should be available as a Tab at the top of your logged-in www.spamcop.net web-page.

(Again, havng to make some assumptions) ... the fact that an old ISP/Domain is in your list really should have no impact on your parsing results, rather it's the lack of adding in your 'new' MailHost data that will get you into trouble,

Although I have changed my e-mail with spamcop.net but through the mailhost it has my old e-mail address listed. How do I change that?

You can leave the entries related to your old address if you wish, especially if you still have that account. You should make sure your new account has an entry as well.

Although I have changed my e-mail with spamcop.net but through the mailhost it has my old e-mail address listed. How do I change that?
Remember that the email address listed in your MailHost configuration file is actually a meaningless entry. It is simply the last address used by you to register the specific Mailhost indicated below it.

There is no reason to change it.

If you had multiple addresses for the same host, only the last one registered would be indicated.

As stated by Steven; the only important thing is to have each different Mailhost you use listed, not each email address or even each domain (as long as they use the same MailHost)

Archived