you are the problem not the solution!!!

mikeatdcs

I'm writing in this 'forum' 'cuz it is the only one that seemed even close to on-topic. You characters are so self-involved that it has never even occured to you that you are not part of the solution, but a LARGE part of the problem with proper internet operation. You are so oblivious you don't even have a topic that dicusses you as the problem!

you seem to think that you have been annointed by god or some other busybody to throw monkey wrenches into the machinery of the internet. Your whimsical 'listing' of my ip address, combined with the uniquely & malicously difficult removal process (find obscures sites, get 'keys', request tests, and on and on and on) is bad enough. But then you have the phantasmagorical chutzpah to advise "patience" after doing your fool's dance before it becomes efficaious (if it ever does). You strike me as the sort of insolent, vituperative, pathologically self referential offal that could actually be happy as a real-life cop.

You are a more certain, more dangerous, more abusive destroyer of the internet than the spammers you pretend to be fighting. Spammers don't block my email, they don't get between me and my customers, they don't make the email infrastructure useless to me. Only you do that. You are the villan and I am the victim in this transaction. The spammers are just laughing at both of us.

Despite your delusions you are the antithesis of good citizens. You are simply wanton destroyers. And you do your damage not randomly or unwittingly, but with malice of forethought. All you are capable of is causing disruptive havoc and you do it with transparent glee and automated abandon.

Spammers only wish they could be a disruptive as you creatures!

mike mueller

CEO

DIGITAL CONTROL SYSTEMS

<snip>you seem to think that you have been annointed by god or some other busybody to throw monkey wrenches into the machinery of the internet. Your whimsical 'listing' of my ip address, combined with the uniquely & malicously difficult removal process (find obscures sites, get 'keys', request tests, and on and on and on) is bad enough. But then you have the phantasmagorical chutzpah to advise "patience" after doing your fool's dance before it becomes efficaious (if it ever does). You strike me as the sort of insolent, vituperative, pathologically self referential offal that could actually be happy as a real-life cop.

You might have the wrong blocklist. The spamcop blocklist of IP addresses is entirely automatic. IP addresses are listed when reported as sending spam and delisted automatically when there are no more reports.

You are a more certain, more dangerous, more abusive destroyer of the internet than the spammers you pretend to be fighting. Spammers don't block my email, they don't get between me and my customers, they don't make the email infrastructure useless to me. Only you do that. You are the villan and I am the victim in this transaction. The spammers are just laughing at both of us.

Obviously you have never searched through hundreds of spam for a 'real' communication from a customer. It is far more dangerous to search through email and miss an order than it is to have an email returned to the customer with a reason why it did not arrive. The *sending* end is the only place that spam can be stopped.

If it is your email that is being blocked by your customers, you have a lot of chutzpah to ask them to stop filtering their email for spam so that they can receive your communication. Since you don't give any information, it is not obvious whether you are not using 'best practices' in utilizing email for a business or whether you have chosen an irresponsible or incompetent email service.

Despite your delusions you are the antithesis of good citizens. You are simply wanton destroyers. And you do your damage not randomly or unwittingly, but with malice of forethought. All you are capable of is causing disruptive havoc and you do it with transparent glee and automated abandon.

Actually, many of the people who frequent this forum are server admins who use the spamcop blocklist to keep their customers happy with spam free inboxes.

And good citizens are knowledgable about how things work. Ignorance is not a characteristic of good citizens.

Miss Betsy

There are several "Digital Control Systems" listed on a search of the internet.

I ran your posting address through the list and see that it is listed for sending messages to the SPamCop spamtraps.

65.75.195.96 listed in bl.spamcop.net (127.0.0.2)

If there are no reports of ongoing objectionable email from this system it will be delisted automatically in approximately 22 hours.

Causes of listing

System has sent mail to SpamCop spam traps in the past week (spam traps are secret, no reports or evidence are provided by SpamCop)

This means your IP address sent email to a secret email address that never sent email out or requested any email back. This could be from an email server, or since you also posted with this address, any machine hiding behind this IP address that may have some malware installed allowing spammers to control it.

I do hope you will take some time and read either on this site or another how DNSBL's work.

There is no physical way for spamcop to block your email messages unless they are sent to spamcop.net addresses. What is likely happened is that the administrator at the domain you are sending to is finally fed up with receiving and paying for 90% spam and has decided to do something about it by using a list of addresses confirmed to have sent spam recently.

Have a nice day and please come back with any specific questions you may have.

I'm writing in this 'forum' 'cuz it is the only one that seemed even close to on-topic.

mike mueller

CEO

DIGITAL CONTROL SYSTEMS

P.S. This does not seem like the style or tone I would expect from "Mike Mueller, President and founder of Digital Control Systems, Inc."

I'm writing in this 'forum' 'cuz it is the only one that seemed even close to on-topic.

If a listing on the SpamCopDNSBL is the issue in question, then the Forum section Titled and described as;

SpamCop Blocklist Help

A forum to help those who use or have had their e-mail blocked based on use of the SpamCopDNSBL by the receiving ISP.

Please read the "Why Am I Blocked?" FAQ entry before posting.

would certainly be 'the place' ....

It's also certainly obvious that zero reseach was done prior to posting.

You characters are so self-involved that it has never even occured to you that you are not part of the solution, but a LARGE part of the problem with proper internet operation. You are so oblivious you don't even have a topic that dicusses you as the problem!

Huh? Some folks around these parts do in fact read and understand the English language .... In addition to the FAQs, there is also a Dictionary, a Glossary, a Wiki ... and that's not mentioning the thousands of existing posts from other folks .. some of them talking about 'blocked e-mail' issues ....

you seem to think that you have been annointed by god or some other busybody to throw monkey wrenches into the machinery of the internet.

Again, huh? There's this list of IP addresses developed that identifies IP addresses that have been seen to be spewing enough spam that it met the mathematical formula and managed to find its way onto that list. That's as far as the SpamCopDNSBL goes as far as "screwing up the Interent" .... On the other hand, some ISPs have chosen to use the information in that list in a 'blocking fashion' --- which is not recommended by SpamCop.net.

Had you checked the FAQ, you'd have found an entry titled Who appointed you the "cop" of the internet? Where do you get off? which would have answered your question ...

Your whimsical 'listing' of my ip address, combined with the uniquely & malicously difficult removal process (find obscures sites, get 'keys', request tests, and on and on and on) is bad enough.

Sorry, but none of the above seems to relate to the SpamCopDNSBL ....

On the other hand, researching "your" web-site .. I failed to find a spot where one could submit a complaint directly to 'you' either .... looking to possibly advise you about some obnoxious idiot posing as 'you' here ....

But then you have the phantasmagorical chutzpah to advise "patience" after doing your fool's dance before it becomes efficaious (if it ever does). You strike me as the sort of insolent, vituperative, pathologically self referential offal that could actually be happy as a real-life cop.

And yet another "where'd he hear this?"

Lack of knowledge sure leads to some pretty funny positions .... you are in a particularly bad place <g>

And running with further analysis .. there are many oddities in the situation thus far (not very well) described ....

First of all, posting from the same IP address that has been tagged a a spam spew source ... not good, and somewhat out of the ordinary ....

http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=65.75.195.96

65.75.195.96 listed in bl.spamcop.net (127.0.0.2)

If there are no reports of ongoing objectionable email from this system it will be delisted automatically in approximately 22 hours.

Causes of listing

System has sent mail to SpamCop spam traps in the past week (spam traps are secret, no reports or evidence are provided by SpamCop)

Additional potential problems

(these factors do not directly result in spamcop listing)

DNS error: 65.75.195.96 has no reverse dns

Because of the above problems, express-delisting is not available

(Also noting that some ISPs will block any e-mail attempts just for this reason alone)

Listing History

In the past 3.1 days, it has been listed 2 times for a total of 43 hours

ns1.webintellects.com reports the following MX records:

Preference Host Name IP Address TTL

10 www.dcs-inc.net 209.216.203.7 3600

Hmmm, a whole different IP block involved for 'incoming' e-mail ...

On the other hand, in the same block and managed by the same folks as the web-site;

04/09/07 19:43:39 Slow traceroute dcs-inc.net

Trace dcs-inc.net (209.216.203.7) ...

205.171.13.94 RTT: 105ms TTL: 80 (bur-edge-04.inet.qwest.net fraudulent rDNS)

63.149.192.186 RTT: 95ms TTL: 80 (No rDNS)

206.251.233.61 RTT: 116ms TTL: 80 (sdtc.ar01.g8-3.americanis.net bogus rDNS: host not found [authoritative])

209.216.203.7 RTT: 133ms TTL: 48 (dcs-inc.net ok)

telnet 65.75.195.96 25

220 AVG ESMTP Proxy Server 7.5.442/7.5.446 [269.0.0/752]

Oh geeze, yet another Proxy server providing SMTP service .... and no rDNS to boot ...

History seems to be pretty constant on this scenario .... usually "ooops! This wasn't supposed to be running there" or "I don't know anything about it" or ..... maybe you have a better explanation than most ???

BTW: the use of profanity in your Registration details here is also not tolerated .... that content has been edited.

SpamCop is but a messenger

If you are not getting the message it is incompetence by either you and/or or your ISP

Blocking of email by SpamCop members SCBL is an essential for competent ISP's as it bitbins spam as it is being sent and not after spam is sent.

SpamCop also send abuse reports to the IP's owner as to cause of listing (which would be spamming)

Archived