zero sized object

awkward42

I've just come accross a new (to me at least) error when tryign to submit spam copied from my email account into the web based submission form.

When I click the submit button I'm getting an error page with only the following on it:

--

Zero sized object

the server was temporarily unable to fulfil your request, please try again later

--

I go back in my browser to try again and it says that "reports have already been submitted" but checking my recent reports it lists the attempts to send as "no reports filed"

Seems to be a problem today - I'm getting the same "zero sized object" msg intermittently - when I try again I sometimes get another message about the submitted email maybe being over 50k (which it's *not*), subject of another recent discussion on these pages - other times it works. I'm not getting the "already submitted" (I'm submitting on the web, same as you, not by email).

I have had this just once before (in 3 months) and that time it lasted only a few minutes. The already submitted thing is a worry and, apart from trying the alternate method of sending the spam for parsing (email forwarded in-line), I don't know what to suggest. Hopefully someone will chime in with some more thoughts or knowledge.

Archived