[Resolved] Misspelled word in auto-email from forum post

Darren S

Greetings. I'm not sure where to post this but a SpamCop Admin suggested the "CodeBase Changes" forum but I can't locate that at this time. I recently made a post and the auto-email generated from my post has a misspelled word toward the bottom. It says, "If you have configured in your control panel to recieve immediate topic reply notifications ..." but "recieve" should be spelled "receive." Can this be corrected by someone? Thanks in advance.

Greetings. I'm not sure where to post this but a SpamCop Admin suggested the "CodeBase Changes" forum but I can't locate that at this time.

Although input from the only person using the title of SpamCop Admin in this support Forum is much appreciated, he is not up to speed on all the nuances of using this application. The Forum section suggested is restricted to Moderators and above, basically a place where I place my notes on the various modifications I've done to this application.

What's odd is that he also knows that I'm the guy responsible for this application. I will point out that he sent me an e-mail containing his response to you about this particular issue, so he did notify me directly while responding to you. (Much appreciated.)

I recently made a post and the auto-email generated from my post has a misspelled word toward the bottom. It says, "If you have configured in your control panel to recieve immediate topic reply notifications ..." but "recieve" should be spelled "receive." Can this be corrected by someone? Thanks in advance.

The current ruunning version of this application (2.1.7) was put into place on 13 July 2006. The file that needed a touch was as delivered by IPB. Someone else apparently caught this somewhere along the line as the latest version (2.3.5) already has this changed. Codesbase changed here on this version.

Thanks for the notice.

Archived