Good day,

All my servers are getting blocked by APEWS (apews.org) under this range:

Entry matching your Query: E-362379

189.38.16.0/20

i have the delegation of the following ip ranges:

189.38.19.0/24

189.38.20.0/24

189.38.21.0/24

and your range is blocking all my servers.

Please how can we solve this MAJOR PROBLEM ???

Thanks in advance.

All my servers are getting blocked by APEWS (apews.org) under this range:

and your range is blocking all my servers.

Please how can we solve this MAJOR PROBLEM ???

What, exactly, has this to do with spamcop?

NONE of those IPs is listed by spamcop!

well the site (apews.org) asks to post here. simple as that.

Per: http://apews.org/?page=faq

Q36: Where can I go and see discussions about APEWS, spam and other email abuse issues.

A36: Before considering where to go, consider what you wish to discuss. Do not post removal requests to any of the fora mentioned below; that won't affect the listing and will annoy those in a position to give you advice.

The Usenet has newsgroup forums for this, there is a spam-L mailing list, SpamCop.net has a mailing list and User Forum. Note that posting messages in these newsgroups & lists will not have any effect on APEWS listings, only the discontinuation of spam and/or spam support will.

You are right. The SPEWS website does list spamcop as a place to post. However, unless you are interested in cleaning up your act, there isn't very much anyone can do for you - especially if you are not listed in the spamcop blocklist.

There are people here who can help you with whatever problem you have. There are also FAQs about how to use mailing lists responsibly, about misdirected bounces, about exploits in MS Exchange Servers, and topics about wireless connections, etc.

If you are serious about stopping spam from your network, then, by all means, post some questions (with the relevant data that is needed to troubleshoot).

Miss Betsy

There is no connection between SpamCop.net and APEWS. However, because the APEWS FAQ was apparently misunderstood, the following data is provided;

Considering the current behavior and management of the APEWS blacklist, we can only agree with the advice given at Al Iverson's DNS RESOURCE -

If you are listed on the APEWS blacklist, as confirmed by checking their website, here's how I would recommend that you handle the situation. (Who the heck am I?)

Note: This isn't guidance on how to avoid a blacklisting or sidestep anti-spam groups. If you have a spam issue, fix it. Don't spam, ever, for any reason. This is information is regarding how to address an issue with a blacklist that is very aggressive at listing non-abusing IP addresses and networks, with no published, attainable path to resolution.

- read it at: What to do if you are listed on APEWS

________________________________________________________________________________

Archived