Totally confused with trying to send reports using Yahoo

munchichic

Hi Everyone. I'm a new user of spamcop. I've registered my account and set up the mailhost configuration. Previously I was allowed to have 4 configurations set up. For some reason I'm now down to only 2. I did read that you only need one per mailhost even if you have more than one username on that service. Everything is fine for my home-based email account. It's with using Yahoo that I run into problems. I have tried to forward the spam to my home email and then submit it to spamcop as a regular email, as an attachment to an email and also directly on the site using cut/paste. Regardless of what method I try, all spam that I get into my Yahoo email that I'm trying to report cannot be processed. One of these errors appear:

"Parsing header:

This header is incomplete. Please supply the full headers of the spam you're trying to report.

No source IP address found, cannot proceed." or

"Possible forgery. Supposed receiving system not associated with any of your mailhosts" What am I doing wrong? If I get spam to my home based email and forward it to spamcop I never have a problem. Right now I have a mailhost config set up for Yahoo and another for my home. All of the emails to my home service (where I have 2 usernames) are working just fine. Only ones to my Yahoo accounts are giving me a problem, even if I forward the spam to my home and then submit it to Spamcop from that email address, or if using the copy/paste option directly through my spamcop log in. I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong, and yes, I'm using the full headers. If the direct copy/paste method to the website is also giving me the same error, and that is listed as one of the better options, what else can I do? I'm getting more spam at my Yahoo email than anywhere else and I'd like to be able to report it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you and good evening to everyone.

Without an example URL of one of the spam you have forwarded from Yahoo to your "home" account before reporting to spamcop, it is hard to say what the problem is.

I would suggest that what could be your problem is the way that Yahoo forwards the email. Without an example for us to look at, you will need to look at the header of the forwarded email and see if it was correctly sent from Yahoo. Using Ctrl-U should let you see the header.

Hop this helps.

Thank you for the reply. I'm sorry I forgot to insert the headers. Here are the headers from Yahoo for one spam in particular:

Return-Path: <chevronoilgasplcdepartment[at]chevron.com>

Authentication-Results: mta127.mail.re1.yahoo.com from=chevron.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=chevron.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)

Received: from 82.165.187.137 (EHLO u15207878.onlinehome-server.com) (82.165.187.137) by mta127.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 02 Mar 2009 16:26:54 -0800

Received: (qmail 18789 invoked from network); 18 Feb 2009 02:51:35 -0700

Received: from unknown (HELO User) (216.147.134.106) by u15207878.onlinehome-server.com with SMTP; 18 Feb 2009 02:51:25 -0700

Reply-To: <chevronoilgasplcdepartment[at]live.com>

"CHEVRON OIL GAS PLC COMPANY."<chevronoilgasplcdepartment[at]chevron.com>

Add sender to Contacts

Subject: SEND YOUR RESUME.

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 20:25:17 -0800

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1251"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Content-Length: 4760

Compact Headers

I realize that the issue seems to be with how the header information is wrapped to the next line instead of being indented. I have even tried to "fix" that issue by adjusting the data to be manually indented but I still have the same result when trying to report it. Apparently the CTRL + Forward feature in Yahoo to send the email as an attachment changes the headers back to basic for the attachment. That is why I was trying to forward the spam to my home email and send it to spamcop from that email address, or use the copy/paste option directly online with spamcop; neither of which will work. Do you have any suggestions after seeing this header of how I can resolve the problem? Thank you for your help.

<snip>

Apparently the CTRL + Forward feature in Yahoo to send the email as an attachment changes the headers back to basic for the attachment. That is why I was trying to forward the spam to my home email and send it to spamcop from that email address,

<snip>

...Can you explain what you mean by "Yahoo ... changes the headers back to basic for the attachment."? I've used this mechanism frequently and have never had a problem (although, admittedly, not in the past several weeks). What exactly happens after you Forward as Attachment from Yahoo to SpamCop? Do you receive a reply from the SpamCop parser? Does it have a "link to finish spam reporting" or just an error or is there no e-mail reply at all from SpamCop?

When I forward the email, as an attachment in Yahoo (meaning I use CTRL + Forward) the attachment shows the headers as:

Subject:SEND YOUR RESUME.

From:"CHEVRON OIL GAS PLC COMPANY."<chevronoilgasplcdepartment[at]chevron.com>

Date:Wed, 18 Feb 2009 20:25:17 -0800

so the "full headers" are not showing, even though I do have them showing as "full headers" before I click forward. I do get the email from spamcop to my home email, but when I click the link to process it I get the following error message"Parsing header:

0: Received: from 82.165.187.137 (EHLO u15207878.onlinehome-server.com) (82.165.187.137) by mta127.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 02 Mar 2009 16:26:54 -0800

Hostname verified: u15207878.onlinehome-server.com

Possible forgery. Supposed receiving system not associated with any of your mailhosts

Will not trust anything beyond this header

No source IP address found, cannot proceed.

Add/edit your mailhost configuration

Finding full email headers

Submitting spam via email (may work better)

Example: What spam headers should look like

Nothing to do."

This is what always happens when I send the spam directly from my Yahoo email. If I log into spamcop's website and use the copy/paste option I'll get this error instead:

"Parsing header:

This header is incomplete. Please supply the full headers of the spam you're trying to report.

No source IP address found, cannot proceed.".

I've indicated these both in my original message as the error messages I am receiving when trying to report the spam. This should indicate that I am getting the reporting email from spamcop with the subject "[spamCop] has accepted 1 email for processing", and yes, I'm clicking the link to "Use links to finish spam reporting (members use cookie-login please!):" I'm not sure how else to explain this to you since I feel like I'm repeating myself. I'm sorry that I'm not able to explain the situation better.

I'm not sure how else to explain this to you since I feel like I'm repeating myself. I'm sorry that I'm not able to explain the situation better.

Tracking URL is one of the magic phrases. Definition found on most parse-result pages, the Dictionary, Glossary, and Wiki as found from the links provided at the top of this very page. There exists a rather substantial Topic/Discussion that wander s all over the place dealing with the "new" vs. the "Classic" Yahoo modes, some folks suggesting the CTRL-key combination, others asking abut the lack of a CTRL-key on a Mac, etc., etc., etc. This fed into issues with e-mail spam submittals and MailHost Configuration steps. In the above, the MailHost Configuration of your account seems to be involved for sure but there is also a question about the actual formatting and content of what you pasted to the screen here, which is why the Tracking URL comes into play for showing the 'real' data.

Speaking for myself, can you stop the 'blue text' mode?

Hostname verified: u15207878.onlinehome-server.com

Possible forgery. Supposed receiving system not associated with any of your mailhosts

That looks like the key.

It looks to me like SpamCop is telling you that it doesn't see Yahoo.com listed as one of your email providers in your Mailhosts configuration.

If you want to email me your login username (email address) I will be happy to review your Mailhost setup.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

service[at]admin.spamcop.net

Tracking URL is one of the magic phrases. Definition found on most pares-result pages, the Dictionary, Glossary, and Wiki as found from the links provided at the top of this very page.

Very funny. I'm not as dumb as you apparently think I am. I know what a tracking URL is. What I meant was that I was being asked for information of which I had already supplied in a different way. For example, I was asked if I received the email from spamcop with the "Use links to finish spam reporting (members use cookie-login please!):" link to report the spam. In my very first post I indicated the reporting error when I followed said link to the spamcop website and clicked "process spam". If I had already provided that information, then why, I asked myself, was I being asked to confirm if I received the reply from the parser to finish reporting the spam? How else could I have received a report processing error message if I didn't log into the spamcop website to report a spam in the first place? This is what I meant when I said I felt as if I was repeating myself. I don't need a dictionary to reference. I just need to understand why spam that I get to my Yahoo email account is not able to be reported through my spamcop registration. I am human after all so if I'm doing something wrong you shouldn't be taking offense to it, or the color of my posts. I'm sorry if you don't like it but since the colors are provided for us to use then I have every right to choose whichever one I want.

<snip>

Speaking for myself, can you stop the 'blue text' mode?

...What a peculiar request! If it really bothers you that much, you can turn off this feature with a configuration option or a patch, Wazoo, can't you? I realize not all features allowed are necessarily good to use but .... :) <g>
Very funny. I'm not as dumb as you apparently think I am. I know what a tracking URL is. What I meant was that I was being asked for information of which I had already supplied in a different way.

<snip>

...Sorry, I do not see how you could possibly be knowledgeable enough to make that judgment. The Tracking URL provides a great deal more useful information to many here than you have provided or could be expected to provide. Please consider posting it. Normally you would have to "Cancel" it, first, so no one can submit it but since it can not be submitted anyway you will not need to (indeed, you won't be able to) do that. Thanks!

I just need to understand why spam that I get to my Yahoo email account is not able to be reported through my spamcop registration.

As above, their are numerous issues involved with the process of reporting. However, the specifics deal with 'real' data, not "stuff as I described" ..

I am human after all so if I'm doing something wrong you shouldn't be taking offense to it, or the color of my posts. I'm sorry if you don't like it but since the colors are provided for us to use then I have every right to choose whichever one I want.

As I said, speaking for myself ..... your color choice makes things hard to read on this screen, in combination with my bad eye-sight.

...What a peculiar request! If it really bothers you that much, you can turn off this feature with a configuration option or a patch, Wazoo, can't you?

Yes and no .... but this is one of the reasons I don't allow use of the RTE (rich text editor) here ... I got so tired of trying to make any sense out of the stuff I couldn't read in other Forums, with folks choosing sick combinations of light-green text on a bright-yellow background, blue on purple, etc. etc., etc.

I'm not as dumb as you apparently think I am. I know what a tracking URL is.

No one thinks your dumb. But it is amazing how many new posters here don't realize how much information is conveyed through the URL link.

But that is superfluous sense Don has taken interest in your problem. It would be nice of you would post how your problem is resolved so others Yahoo users can learn from your experience.

I admit that I did not save any of the previous tracking URLs. I was trying to submit ONE email so many times that I got frustrated. They weren't saved in my log in so I just attempted to again submit the spam by sending the email from my Yahoo email address to my home email that is registered with spamcop. I sent the report to spamcop that way and here is the tracking URL for the most recent attempt; the information and error message has not changed from previous attempts:

http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z2670313162ze...83c09fd2025e46z

I am sorry we got off on the wrong foot before. I admit I was extremely frustrated with all the time that was spent trying to just submit ONE spam report and having so much of an issue with it. My nerves were shot and I reacted out of anger and frustration. Please accept my apologies for that. I truly did not mean to upset anyone. I received over 30 spams in my Yahoo inbox overnight and needless to say that aggravated me, especially since I will report each and every spam I ever receive and this was obviously going to take a lot of time if I couldn't use spamcop to assist me with that. Again, please accept my apologies. I hate spam, I hate spammers even more so I hope we can put all this aside so we can tackle them together. ;)

I admit that I did not save any of the previous tracking URLs.

This would be addressed within the SpamCop FAQ found here under the link Getting a Tracking URL from a Report ID

here is the tracking URL for the most recent attempt; the information and error message has not changed from previous attempts:

http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z2670313162ze...83c09fd2025e46z

1. The yahoo server is NOT recognized as being within your MailHost Configuration data.

2. Format and content errors exist within the data provided to the parser.

• From: line is definitely broken .. line-wrap invoked for some reason but no leading whitespace on the second line.
  • "Add sender to Contacts" should not be there at all
  • Compact Headers
    CHEVRON OIL AND GAS PLC.
    CHEVRON OIL AND GAS PLC 55 New Oxford Street London WC1A 1BS
    Phone: +447-035-965-316
    Phone: +447-035-966-759
    Fax: +4470-777-344-345
    www.chevron.com
    should not be there (in the header) either
  • Curious that there is no To:, CC:, or Recipients: line showing.

What I see is that too much data has been copied off of the Yahoo screen and pasted into the web-form entry box. Not sure why there are two tabs being used/shown as compared to the more normal 'couple of spaces' between header identification lines and the following data, but .. still equates to whitespace, so shouldn't cause an issue with the parsing.

For the assumed cut/copy-paste operation, please select only the actual/real header lines .. more than once an issue with the width of the displayed screen had its impact on thee formatting of the material selected, perhaps either narrowing or widening the display would change some of the line-wrap results. This would apply to both the Reporting attempts, following the (now required) MailHost Configuration attempts. (The MailHost Configuration part may yet need Don's touch/interaction if the suggestions don't fly.)

Extra lines deleted, From: line corrected, parsed via a non-MailHost Configured Reportng account .... compare the results seen at http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z2670396391zb...1d8952fdb145a8z .... note the additional 'complaint' about one of the hosts allegedly involved;

u15207878.onlinehome-server.com looks like a dynamic host, untrusted as relay

but schlund, oneandone, 1and1, whatever are well-known for passing way too much bad traffic.

Thank you again for your help. I don't know why there is an additional complaint but I do see how that confuses things. I am a bit confused about the copying and pasting option directly to the spamcop process report page. The directions for this entry state "Paste entire spam (headers, blank line, body)" Why then does it get confused when you include the entire email as it requests? I guess my only recourse is to fix the mailhost configuration. How do I "fix" this when I did receive the emails confirming the setup when I first created my spamcop account?

Ok, now I am totally confused. I found this thread: http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=9557 and found your instructions for inserting the line --> Put "X-SpamCop-Conf: SecretCodeHere" line here <-- for confirming the mailhost configuration. I followed this instruction and it worked! I got the successful confirmation message, and I do see Yahoo now in my mailhost list. (I deleted it and started the process again). Ok, so I'm thinking I can NOW send my spam reports from Yahoo by forwarding them as an attachment to spamcop. I get the automated email from spamcop at my registered email address with the link to finish the reporting. I am STILL having the same issue as seen in this tracking URL: http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z2670520387z4...c81559099f0476z

Now what has gone wrong? :blink:

I followed this instruction and it worked! I got the successful confirmation message, and I do see Yahoo now in my mailhost list. (I deleted it and started the process again). Ok, so I'm thinking I can NOW send my spam reports from Yahoo by forwarding them as an attachment to spamcop. I get the automated email from spamcop at my registered email address with the link to finish the reporting. I am STILL having the same issue as seen in this tracking

With so much data I may not be following everything accurately but I think it may be worth noting that the Mailhost stuff sets things up so that spam reports don't list your own receiving mail server.

The Mailhosts do not, as I understand, have relevance to the account you submit reports with. They may well be one and the same but this is, I think, irrelevant.

Have you accepted Don's help offered? Typically he is very effective and helpful resolving Mailhost problems.

Andrew

Thank you again for another response. I'm not sure what the problem is but I did follow instructions to set up the mailhosts backwards originating from where I would be reporting spam from, hence the other mailhost I'm receiving spam from would be last on the configuration. I've been on this site for hours looking through various forums and posts, many from several years ago, and finally found a private message option so I will certainly be using that to contact Mr. D'Minion. I'm surprised that there isn't just one central forum or thread for this very topic as I'm not the only person who has ever experienced this with Yahoo. Granted, the problem is within Yahoo itself and not spamcop, but since this issue has been so profoundly witnessed the resolution for such should've been more easily obtained. I've spent hours searching for the right fix and I'm still stuck. Thank you again for the replies however. They have been most helpful.

Well, it appears I can't send Mr. D'Minion a personal message after all. Here is the message I receive when trying

"The following errors were found

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or their personal messenger inbox is full.

This personal message has not been sent"

This is all I can take at this point for today. Hopefully I can send the message tomorrow. I'm completely worn out over this from today alone.

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or their personal messenger inbox is full.

This personal message has not been sent"

This is all I can take at this point for today. Hopefully I can send the message tomorrow. I'm completely worn out over this from today alone.

Try the address in the footer of this message for SpamCop Admin. This will reach Don.

In the meantime, spam reporting should not be burdensome. If it is then simply let the messages be deleted and give up reporting for a few days until you aren't worn out. You reports are certainly appreciated but there must be more interesting and relaxing activities to enjoy :D

Andrew

I am a bit confused about the copying and pasting option directly to the spamcop process report page. The directions for this entry state "Paste entire spam (headers, blank line, body)" Why then does it get confused when you include the entire email as it requests?

In general, the response would be that the instructions are written based on the use of an RFC compliant e-mail client/tool-set. The problem in the examples at this point are due to the use of the "enhanced-user-experience" additional HTML display code to make things show up, look pretty, etc. on the display screen .. data that is not actually part of the "entire e-mail" .. Result is non-RFC compliant and falls outside of the existing hacks to work around other providers' oddities.

I guess my only recourse is to fix the mailhost configuration. How do I "fix" this when I did receive the emails confirming the setup when I first created my spamcop account?

found your instructions for inserting the line --> Put "X-SpamCop-Conf: SecretCodeHere" line here <-- for confirming the mailhost configuration. I followed this instruction and it worked! I got the successful confirmation message, and I do see Yahoo now in my mailhost list.

The killer thus far on that issue is Don's words "some Yahoo servers" .. and yes, you are correct that this data has not made it into various FAQs and/or Wiki entries yet.

I am STILL having the same issue as seen in this tracking URL: http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z2670520387z4...c81559099f0476z

Now what has gone wrong? :blink:

Thinking that you'll no doubt be overjoyed the problem in that parse remains the same

0: Received: from 216.68.8.171 (EHLO mail-out2.fuse.net) (216.68.8.171) by mta137.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 01 Mar 2009 03:57:04 -0800

Hostname verified: mail-out2.fuse.net

Your previous e-mail came across the mta127.mail.re1.yahoo.com .... this one came across mta137.mail.re4.yahoo.com .... so another possible set of conditions may be in play here .... the MailHost Configuration database is "shared", such that in theory any and all Yahoo servers should be recognized for your Reporting Account once you get a Yahoo server into 'your' mix. However, Yahoo tends to keep busy by adding/re-naming servers as they move things around, increase traffic-load capability, extend their world-wide reach, etc. There is the possibility then that you went through the MailHost Configuration of your Reporting Account and got 'that' server into your/the database. However, this next spam happened to arrive using a Yahoo server not yet known to the MailHost Configuration database. Easiest thing would be to do the direct contact with Don with this 'new' data.

finally found a private message option so I will certainly be using that to contact Mr. D'Minion.

As you found out, Don has elected not to use the PM function here. The primary reason seems to boil down to the use of an e-mail address, assumedly the one used to Register a Reporting Account ... much as he gets rather excited at times about my consistency of pointing to all the How to ask a good question links scattered about here, suggesting the data needed such that someone could try to help, he prefers to have the user's e-mail address arrive in an e-mail such that he can then look into the data that he as access to, and work from there .. and assumedly allowing him to more completely document his time expended. Most everyone else here is doing the volunteer thing, which is why the data needs to be posted .. not having access to the database and systems involved. However, in all fairness, I will also note that the Pinned "read this first" entry in the MailHost Configuration Forum section was recently updated due to Don's statement that he had "taken it over" ..... and this is in addition to the Where to get Help and How to contact SpamCop Staff Wiki entries.

I'm surprised that there isn't just one central forum or thread for this very topic as I'm not the only person who has ever experienced this with Yahoo. Granted, the problem is within Yahoo itself and not spamcop, but since this issue has been so profoundly witnessed the resolution for such should've been more easily obtained.

As you have noted in your countless hours of searching, not all 'problems' are described using the same words. Not all 'solutions' appear at the same, or even correct(?) places. Some 'issues' are still open as the person bringing up the question never follows-up to describe or agree to a possible fix or work-around. For instance, you are the first to state that the "adding the stripped line back in" was of any value.

Flip side is that you should have noticed that the FAQ entries found here, the Wiki entries, etc. have not been developed by a single person. The development of that data/those pages is basically open to all.

Your previous e-mail came across the mta127.mail.re1.yahoo.com .... this one came across mta137.mail.re4.yahoo.com ....

My Yahoo mailhost entry has the 137 entry but not the 127 one. Leads me to believe there may be 2 Yahoo mailhost entries around, neither of which are complete.

P.S. Thought about purging the following list down, but then thought it might be useful as a complete list.

Mailhost name: YahooMain

Email address: <munge>[at]yahoo.com

Hosts/Domains: ylpvm22.prodigy.net mta205.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta127.mail.re3.yahoo.com flpvm16.prodigy.net mta120.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta242.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta153.mail.dcn.yahoo.com m6.grp.scd.yahoo.com fipprd15 yipvmg.prodigy.net mta130.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta122.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta-v21.level3.mail.yahoo.com mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta229.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta513.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta199.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta103.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta462.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta325.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta134.mail.re3.yahoo.com ylpvm44.prodigy.net mta837.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta422.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta259.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta134.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta426.mail.yahoo.com nlpi050.prodigy.net nlpi027.sbcis.sbc.com nlpi085.prodigy.net mta686.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta104.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta155.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta106.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com flpi129.sbcis.sbc.com mta206.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta252.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta209.mail.re2.yahoo.com flpvm21.prodigy.net mta375.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta178.mail.re3.yahoo.com flpi180.prodigy.net mta486.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta175.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta119.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta113.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta102.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta243.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta206.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta130.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta115.sbc.mail.re2.yahoo.com flpi126.sbcis.sbc.com pd8mr7no.prod.shaw.ca mta125.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta805.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta108.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta404.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi031.sbcis.sbc.com mta176.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta189.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta337.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta123.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta290.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta288.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta259.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta131.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta409.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta247.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta283.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta105.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta248.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta174.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com fipprd10 flpi126.prodigy.net vmg.prodigy.net net.upc.cz nlpi040.sbcis.sbc.com mta320.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta207.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta554.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta492.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta362.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta257.mail.scd.yahoo.com mail.re4.yahoo.com mta254.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta565.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta110.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta171.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta381.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta170.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta126.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta342.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta105.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta-v2.level3.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta305.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta217.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta203.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta519.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta359.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta351.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta287.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta187.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta165.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta201.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta268.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta148.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta268.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta184.mail.re4.yahoo.com fipprd07 mta121.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta196.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta192.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta221.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta568.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta2-vm2.mail.yahoo.com nlpi035.sbcis.sbc.com mta159.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta248.mail.mud.yahoo.com ylpvm05.prodigy.net mta265.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta203.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta286.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta394.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta197.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta652.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta261.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta342.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta145.mail.re3.yahoo.com ylpvm20.prodigy.net mta147.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta135.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta302.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta271.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta116.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta814.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta217.mail.re4.yahoo.com m21.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta316.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta239.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta363.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta420.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta367.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta162.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta810.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta291.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta405.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta310.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta157.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta148.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta385.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta215.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta552.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta579.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta151.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta193.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta543.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta277.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta229.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta179.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mx20.mail.yahoo.com mta331.mail.mud.yahoo.com m54.grp.scd.yahoo.com nlpi037.prodigy.net mta141.mail.re2.yahoo.com flpi119.prodigy.net mta113.mail.dcn.yahoo.com fipprd14 mta208.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi048.sbcis.sbc.com mta-v20.level3.mail.yahoo.com mta149.mail.in.yahoo.com mta164.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta403.mail.scd.yahoo.com flpi097.sbcis.sbc.com mta103.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta177.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta482.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta475.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta139.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta153.mail.re3.yahoo.com flpi115.sbcis.sbc.com mta167.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi046.prodigy.net mta183.mail.scd.yahoo.com flpi116.sbcis.sbc.com mta147.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta244.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta348.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta217.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta249.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta231.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta185.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta226.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta353.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta137.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta644.mail.mud.yahoo.com sbc.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta2.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta106.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta260.mail.mud.yahoo.com flpi131.sbcis.sbc.com nlpi024.prodigy.net mta321.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta189.mail.dcn.yahoo.com ff-mx-vip2.prodigy.net mta259.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta238.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta452.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta296.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta455.mail.mud.yahoo.com nlpi080.prodigy.net mta261.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta227.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta317.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta815.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta308.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta150.mail.re2.yahoo.com ylpvm23.prodigy.net mta369.mail.re4.yahoo.com flpi193.prodigy.net mta191.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta125.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta368.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta248.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta673.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta304.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta218.mail.re3.yahoo.com mtac2.prodigy.net mta249.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta274.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta253.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta189.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta412.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta198.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta538.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta203.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta183.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta136.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta350.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta166.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta187.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta215.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta119.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta118.sbc.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta394.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta263.mail.re2.yahoo.com m49.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta190.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta650.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta539.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta819.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta167.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta130.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta155.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta174.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta297.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta151.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta111.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta569.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta483.mail.mud.yahoo.com flpi097.prodigy.net mta234.mail.scd.yahoo.com bizmail.sc5.yahoo.com mta307.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta131.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta102.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta501.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta578.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta174.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta172.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta335.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta256.mail.mud.yahoo.com flpvm17.prodigy.net mta481.mail.re4.yahoo.com flpi129.prodigy.net mrin1.yahoo.com flpi112.sbcis.sbc.com mta194.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta326.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta139.mail.ukl.yahoo.com nlpi077.prodigy.net mta814.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta218.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta424.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta209.mail.mud.yahoo.com m34.grp.scd.yahoo.com flpi096.prodigy.net mta515.mail.mud.yahoo.com fipprd11 mta831.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta561.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta836.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta120.mail.ukl.yahoo.com nlpi018.prodigy.net mta809.mail.yahoo.com mta157.mail.in.yahoo.com mta834.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta132.mail.dcn.yahoo.com m12.grp.scd.yahoo.com flpi090.sbcis.sbc.com mta387.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta179.mail.scd.yahoo.com yipvmh.prodigy.net mta822.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta104.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta304.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta106.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta103.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta107.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta350.mail.scd.yahoo.com m41.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta213.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta162.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta154.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta150.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta803.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta840.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta487.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta137.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta134.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta298.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta244.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta445.mail.scd.yahoo.com clevoh.ameritech.net mta191.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta478.mail.re4.yahoo.com re1.yahoo.com mta179.mail.re2.yahoo.com nlpi047.prodigy.net mta126.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta-v24.mail.yahoo.com mta278.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta131.mail.ukl.yahoo.com flpi134.prodigy.net mta129.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta208.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta116.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mail.yahoo.com mta399.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta186.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta1-ext.prodigy.net mta391.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta414.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta120.mail.dcn.yahoo.com flpi190.prodigy.net mta228.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta458.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta140.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta162.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta170.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta159.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta670.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta295.mail.re4.yahoo.com dcn.yahoo.com mta821.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta138.mail.scd.yahoo.com nb-mx-vip1b.prodigy.net mta213.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta187.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta211.mail.mud.yahoo.com mrin2.corp.ukl.yahoo.com mta263.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta210.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta820.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta340.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta279.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta214.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta595.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta377.mail.scd.yahoo.com flpi134.sbcis.sbc.com mta149.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta206.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta105.bizmail.sc5.yahoo.com mta235.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi006.prodigy.net mta234.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta374.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta190.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta138.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com nlpi044.prodigy.net mta435.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta101.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi008.prodigy.net mta143.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta140.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta549.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta225.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta285.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta282.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta132.mail.scd.yahoo.com mx1-klmzmi.klmzmi.ameritech.net ylpvm51.prodigy.net mta425.mail.yahoo.com web57408.mail.re1.yahoo.com mta384.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta490.mail.re4.yahoo.com flpi184.prodigy.net mta809.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta406.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta812.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta386.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta530.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta170.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta132.sbc.mail.re2.yahoo.com nlpi003.prodigy.net mta181.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta272.mail.scd.yahoo.com ylpvm48.prodigy.net mta406.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta349.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta163.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta152.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta142.mail.re2.yahoo.com flpi118.prodigy.net vmh.prodigy.net mta326.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta551.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta351.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta143.mail.ukl.yahoo.com sbc.mail.vip.mud.yahoo.com mta408.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta205.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta344.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta129.mail.re2.yahoo.com fipprd06 ylpvm46.prodigy.net mta540.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta264.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta314.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta413.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta275.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta132.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta192.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta249.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta296.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta158.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta456.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta136.sbc.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta167.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta493.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta232.mail.re2.yahoo.com flpi132.prodigy.net mta284.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta223.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta339.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta224.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta377.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta245.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta544.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta181.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta317.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta802.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta223.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta111.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta186.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta161.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta312.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta255.mail.re2.yahoo.com nlpi019.prodigy.net mta172.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta100.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta191.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta435.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta299.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta112.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta223.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta395.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta322.mail.scd.yahoo.com nlpi100.prodigy.net mta303.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta473.mail.re4.yahoo.com m11.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta126.mail.ukl.yahoo.com ylpvm36.prodigy.net mta247.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta-v1.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta429.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta212.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta202.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta189.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta186.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta186.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta281.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta332.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta8.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta102.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta319.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta155.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta293.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta133.mail.scd.yahoo.com nlpi004.prodigy.net mta192.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta108.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta433.mail.scd.yahoo.com nlpi081.prodigy.net mta819.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta224.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta364.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta311.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta148.mail.re4.yahoo.com mx2.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta403.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta160.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta533.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta248.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta169.mail.dcn.yahoo.com nlpi004.sbcis.sbc.com mta456.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta126.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta281.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta149.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta470.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta191.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta117.mail.in.yahoo.com m50.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta339.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta601.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta295.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta399.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta194.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta165.mail.scd.yahoo.com flpi182.prodigy.net nlpi010.sbcis.sbc.com mta401.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta221.mail.re3.yahoo.com flpi127.prodigy.net mta242.mail.mud.yahoo.com flpi117.prodigy.net m3.grp.scd.yahoo.com nlpi049.sbcis.sbc.com mta526.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta176.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta213.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta-v1.mail.vip.in.yahoo.com mta818.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta142.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta243.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta160.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta277.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta111.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta168.mail.dcn.yahoo.com nlpi017.prodigy.net mta214.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta207.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta157.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta353.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta245.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta133.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta147.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta-v21.mail.yahoo.com mta173.mail.re3.yahoo.com flpi122.sbcis.sbc.com mta187.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta146.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta478.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta198.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta418.mail.scd.yahoo.com ylpvm09.prodigy.net mta321.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta147.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta296.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta140.mail.re4.yahoo.com scd.yahoo.com mta247.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta103.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta340.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta347.mail.mud.yahoo.com flpi114.sbcis.sbc.com mta125.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta336.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta347.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta188.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta446.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta325.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta244.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta215.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi016.sbcis.sbc.com mta409.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta401.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta360.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta274.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta152.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta467.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta149.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta166.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta366.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta484.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta212.mail.scd.yahoo.com plus.mail.vip.re2.yahoo.com mta385.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta308.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta182.mail.re2.yahoo.com m9.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta161.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta807.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta123.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta380.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta451.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta263.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta365.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta220.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta159.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta457.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta183.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta152.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta134.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta160.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta135.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta803.mail.yahoo.com mta529.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta108.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta146.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta133.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta355.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta198.mail.re3.yahoo.com flpi091.sbcis.sbc.com mta499.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta373.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta277.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta167.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta410.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta177.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta353.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta189.mail.re2.yahoo.com m42.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta227.mail.scd.yahoo.com flpi125.sbcis.sbc.com mta121.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta818.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta437.mail.scd.yahoo.com nlpi098.prodigy.net mta811.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta196.mail.dcn.yahoo.com flpi127.sbcis.sbc.com mta498.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta801.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta109.sbc.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta338.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta218.mail.re2.yahoo.com nlpi045.prodigy.net mta138.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta227.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta133.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta163.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta152.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta142.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta120.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi022.sbcis.sbc.com mta804.mail.ukl.yahoo.com flpi119.sbcis.sbc.com ylpvm03.prodigy.net sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta371.mail.scd.yahoo.com ylpvm31.prodigy.net mta407.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta106.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta216.mail.dcn.yahoo.com yipvma.prodigy.net mta294.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta218.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta224.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta150.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta423.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta172.mail.re3.yahoo.com nlpi033.prodigy.net mta502.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta229.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta205.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta161.mail.re4.yahoo.com mx1.bt.mail.yahoo.com mta199.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta136.mail.re2.yahoo.com ylpvm33.prodigy.net mta212.mail.re2.yahoo.com pd6mr1no.prod.shaw.ca nlpi019.sbcis.sbc.com mta102.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta240.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta140.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta159.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta207.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta207.mail.scd.yahoo.com flpi138.sbcis.sbc.com mta113.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta145.mail.re4.yahoo.com m22.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta145.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta383.mail.scd.yahoo.com nlpi006.sbcis.sbc.com mta326.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta112.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta224.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta194.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta349.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta294.mail.scd.yahoo.com nlpi050.sbcis.sbc.com mta122.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta829.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta243.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta156.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta141.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta257.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta184.mail.mud.yahoo.com flpvm02.prodigy.net mta241.mail.mud.yahoo.com flpi100.sbcis.sbc.com mta218.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta149.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta497.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta378.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta226.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta214.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta487.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta160.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta193.mail.dcn.yahoo.com flpi090.prodigy.net mta605.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta536.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta135.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta284.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta162.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta523.mail.mud.yahoo.com m23.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta130.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta-v1.level3.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta250.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta143.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta104.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta306.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta356.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta180.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta138.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta136.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta175.mail.re3.yahoo.com nlpi024.sbcis.sbc.com mta411.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta418.mail.yahoo.com mta186.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta193.mail.re3.yahoo.com m37.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta178.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta124.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta404.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta14.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta109.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta285.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta289.mail.scd.yahoo.com flpi100.prodigy.net flpi094.sbcis.sbc.com mx4.mail.yahoo.com mta105.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta421.mail.re4.yahoo.com flpi093.prodigy.net m36.grp.scd.yahoo.com level3.mail.yahoo.com ylpvm21.prodigy.net mta430.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta139.mail.re4.yahoo.com bullet.sc5.yahoo.com mta822.mail.sc5.yahoo.com mta126.mail.re2.yahoo.com pd2mr8so.prod.shaw.ca mta279.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta346.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta476.mail.re4.yahoo.com m14.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta252.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta201.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta103.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta294.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta105.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta516.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta466.mail.mud.yahoo.com nlpi020.sbcis.sbc.com mta361.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta237.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta127.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta124.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta230.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta226.mail.re4.yahoo.com fipprd12 mta411.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta127.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta241.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta123.mail.ukl.yahoo.com flpi112.prodigy.net flpi092.sbcis.sbc.com mta320.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta129.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta11.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta104.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta431.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta114.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta233.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta239.mail.re2.yahoo.com mtavm100.mail.yahoo.com mta235.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta253.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta113.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta363.mail.scd.yahoo.com flpi131.prodigy.net flpi121.sbcis.sbc.com nlpi017.sbcis.sbc.com mta201.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta574.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta346.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta131.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta694.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta107.sbc.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta442.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta426.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta341.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta104.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta163.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta130.mail.ukl.yahoo.com flpi130.prodigy.net mta163.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta197.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta180.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta428.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta279.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta337.mail.scd.yahoo.com nlpi033.sbcis.sbc.com mta228.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta225.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta132.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta420.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta207.mail.dcn.yahoo.com vip.sc5.yahoo.com mta442.mail.re4.yahoo.com m31.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta127.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta214.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta-v24.level3.mail.yahoo.com mta112.mail.re4.yahoo.com flpi111.prodigy.net mta241.mail.re2.yahoo.com nlpi005.sbcis.sbc.com mta233.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta270.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta200.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta345.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta808.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta200.mail.re3.yahoo.com nlpi018.sbcis.sbc.com mta276.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta183.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta524.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta128.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta100.mail.scd.yahoo.com mrin2.yahoo.com vmk.prodigy.net sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta237.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta213.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta448.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta135.mail.scd.yahoo.com flpi092.prodigy.net mta369.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta514.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta184.mail.re3.yahoo.com flpi181.prodigy.net mta402.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta322.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta196.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta212.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta213.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta823.mail.ukl.yahoo.com m53.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta168.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta214.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta376.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta165.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta346.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta236.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta172.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta421.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta824.mail.sc5.yahoo.com mta173.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta121.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta224.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta125.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta210.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta101.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta507.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta125.mail.ukl.yahoo.com nlpi034.sbcis.sbc.com mta104.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta363.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta171.mail.dcn.yahoo.com nlpi045.sbcis.sbc.com mta362.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi036.prodigy.net mta811.mail.yahoo.com mailapps1-int.prodigy.net mta107.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta472.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta457.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta461.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta800.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta302.mail.scd.yahoo.com nlpi094.prodigy.net mta371.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta321.mail.mud.yahoo.com m5.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta232.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta419.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta405.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta323.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta322.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta117.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta531.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta135.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta131.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta192.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta205.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi091.prodigy.net mta222.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta803.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta374.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta121.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta171.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta282.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta406.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta299.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta190.mail.re4.yahoo.com mailapps2-ext.prodigy.net mta278.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta178.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta534.mail.mud.yahoo.com flpi094.prodigy.net mta367.mail.scd.yahoo.com nlpi002.prodigy.net mta318.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta522.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta800.mail.scd.yahoo.com bm.vip.sc5.yahoo.com prodigy.net mta112.mail.in.yahoo.com flpi113.sbcis.sbc.com nlpi020.prodigy.net mta137.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta298.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta118.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta158.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi099.prodigy.net mta242.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta137.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta110.mail.ukl.yahoo.com nlpi097.prodigy.net mta152.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta146.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta133.sbc.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta202.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta272.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta109.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta239.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta246.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta144.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta398.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta222.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta188.mail.mud.yahoo.com vm7-ext.prodigy.net mta115.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta806.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta431.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta240.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta118.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta237.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta204.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta226.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta109.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta286.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta161.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta136.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta100.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta142.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta208.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta566.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta328.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta258.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta110.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta372.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta287.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta166.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta562.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta4.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta141.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta139.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta100.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta280.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta334.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta129.sbc.mail.re2.yahoo.com flpi113.prodigy.net mta314.mail.mud.yahoo.com mtac1.prodigy.net mta488.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta270.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta114.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta100.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta816.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta153.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta112.mail.re2.yahoo.com sbcis.sbc.com mta298.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta223.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta188.mail.re4.yahoo.com flpi096.sbcis.sbc.com mta137.mail.re3.yahoo.com fipprd05 nlpi007.sbcis.sbc.com mta241.mail.scd.yahoo.com flpvm22.sbcis.sbc.com mta139.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta816.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta274.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta135.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta253.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta155.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta200.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta833.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta127.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta257.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta257.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta817.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta474.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta152.mail.re3.yahoo.com mtaw1.prodigy.net mta289.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta206.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta174.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta143.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta141.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta132.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta641.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta251.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta209.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta345.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta259.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta215.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta695.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta116.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta258.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta191.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta511.mail.mud.yahoo.com ylpvm08.prodigy.net mta140.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta128.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta168.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta455.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta180.mail.dcn.yahoo.com nlpi022.prodigy.net mta814.mail.yahoo.com mta453.mail.re4.yahoo.com flpi118.sbcis.sbc.com mail.mud.yahoo.com mta485.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta393.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta234.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta198.mail.scd.yahoo.com sbcmx2.prodigy.net mta6.grp.scd.yahoo.com m27.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta125.sbc.mail.re2.yahoo.com ylpvm07.prodigy.net mta810.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta205.mail.scd.yahoo.com mx1-chcgil.chcgil.ameritech.net mta151.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta373.mail.scd.yahoo.com m35.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta154.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta147.mail.re3.yahoo.com nlpi046.sbcis.sbc.com flpi098.prodigy.net mta197.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta277.mail.scd.yahoo.com nlpi002.sbcis.sbc.com mta111.mail.ukl.yahoo.com nlpi051.prodigy.net mta315.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta218.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta178.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta153.mail.re4.yahoo.com flpi116.prodigy.net mta133.mail.dcn.yahoo.com ylpvm17.prodigy.net mta357.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta136.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com plus.mail.vip.mud.yahoo.com mtavm101.mail.yahoo.com mta241.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta227.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta154.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta155.mail.ukl.yahoo.com flpi120.sbcis.sbc.com flpi132.sbcis.sbc.com klmzmi.ameritech.net mta537.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta555.mail.mud.yahoo.com vme-ext.prodigy.net mta199.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta282.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta144.mail.dcn.yahoo.com yipvmd.prodigy.net mta367.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta281.mail.re4.yahoo.com ylpvm16.prodigy.net mta173.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta387.mail.scd.yahoo.com bcvloh.ameritech.net mta475.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta171.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta445.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta459.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta156.mail.scd.yahoo.com flpi095.prodigy.net mta418.mail.re4.yahoo.com mail.vip.mud.yahoo.com mta449.mail.scd.yahoo.com nlpi086.prodigy.net mta460.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta184.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta210.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta201.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta311.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta104.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta327.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta302.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta165.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta503.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta105.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta222.mail.re2.yahoo.com m24.grp.scd.yahoo.com mxvm1.mail.yahoo.com mta338.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta102.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta123.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta157.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta192.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta209.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta182.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta454.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta115.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com vmc-ext.prodigy.net mta226.mail.scd.yahoo.com ylpvm35.prodigy.net mta210.mail.re4.yahoo.com flpi192.prodigy.net mta145.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta255.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta211.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta471.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta126.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta-v2.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta329.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta273.mail.scd.yahoo.com ylpvm34.prodigy.net nlpi037.sbcis.sbc.com mta341.mail.re4.yahoo.com re4.yahoo.com mta155.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta164.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta261.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta408.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta545.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta141.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta137.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta332.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta254.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta804.mail.yahoo.com mta324.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta105.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta419.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta247.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta264.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta378.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta159.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta144.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta415.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta200.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta161.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta580.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta124.mail.re3.yahoo.com mrin1.corp.ukl.yahoo.com mta107.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta560.mail.mud.yahoo.com vmb-ext.prodigy.net m8.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta205.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta358.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta202.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta242.mail.scd.yahoo.com ylpvm45.prodigy.net grp.scd.yahoo.com mta330.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta160.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta838.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mail101.store.yahoo.com mta221.mail.mud.yahoo.com nlpi005.prodigy.net mta450.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta390.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta489.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta260.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta157.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta309.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta249.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta331.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta263.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta337.mail.re4.yahoo.com pd3mr2so.prod.shaw.ca mta344.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta114.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta154.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta204.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta174.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta104.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta295.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta256.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta140.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta312.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta138.mail.ukl.yahoo.com flpi135.sbcis.sbc.com mta494.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta171.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta164.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta222.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta212.mail.re3.yahoo.com mail.vip.ukl.yahoo.com mta134.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta115.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta125.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta132.mail.re2.yahoo.com mailapps2-int.prodigy.net mta333.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta149.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta423.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta203.mail.re2.yahoo.com web62009.mail.re1.yahoo.com mta823.mail.sc5.yahoo.com mta207.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta198.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta103.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta292.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta217.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta215.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta9.grp.scd.yahoo.com ylpvm49.prodigy.net mta397.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta239.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta452.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta172.mail.scd.yahoo.com m26.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta116.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi003.sbcis.sbc.com mta255.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta168.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta333.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta123.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta143.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta116.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com m46.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta413.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta347.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta354.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta200.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta167.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta313.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta596.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta124.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta500.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta118.mail.sc5.yahoo.com mta204.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta488.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta481.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta356.mail.re4.yahoo.com flpi179.prodigy.net mta817.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta115.mail.re2.yahoo.com fipprd04 mta117.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta105.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta293.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta402.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta273.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta220.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta195.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta117.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta391.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta107.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta235.mail.re2.yahoo.com re2.yahoo.com mta364.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta434.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta273.mail.re4.yahoo.com level3.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta102.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta264.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta230.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta216.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta133.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta683.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta345.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta808.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta410.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta276.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta256.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta128.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta812.mail.yahoo.com mta170.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta119.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta395.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta148.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta470.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta219.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta432.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta465.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta256.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta835.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta443.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta169.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta116.sbc.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta351.mail.scd.yahoo.com m32.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta266.mail.re4.yahoo.com yipvme.prodigy.net fipprd09 nlpi016.prodigy.net mta557.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta113.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta366.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta289.mail.re2.yahoo.com ylpvm02.prodigy.net mta121.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta117.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta145.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta204.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta-v22.level3.mail.yahoo.com nlpi023.sbcis.sbc.com mta153.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta307.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta185.mail.dcn.yahoo.com yahoo.com mta115.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta270.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta272.mail.re4.yahoo.com flpi178.prodigy.net ylpvm37.prodigy.net mta269.mail.mud.yahoo.com mrin3.yahoo.com mta360.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta245.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta283.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta145.mail.dcn.yahoo.com fipprd02 nlpi051.sbcis.sbc.com mta381.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta183.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta115.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta271.mail.scd.yahoo.com flpi133.sbcis.sbc.com mta221.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta250.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta136.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta191.mail.re4.yahoo.com m19.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta221.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta813.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta428.mail.yahoo.com mta150.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta158.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta165.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta442.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta193.mail.mud.yahoo.com nlpi048.prodigy.net mta463.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta124.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta244.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta103.biz.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta156.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta230.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta372.mail.re4.yahoo.com flpi128.sbcis.sbc.com mta301.mail.mud.yahoo.com nlpi034.prodigy.net mta101.mail.ukl.yahoo.com flpi138.prodigy.net mta436.mail.yahoo.com mta135.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta10.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta819.mail.yahoo.com nlpi021.prodigy.net ylpvm19.prodigy.net mta18.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta134.sbc.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta127.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta2-vm1.mail.yahoo.com mta687.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta222.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta151.mail.dcn.yahoo.com ylpvm30.prodigy.net mta272.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta119.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta190.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta495.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta175.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta170.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta506.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta669.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta160.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta183.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta125.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta206.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta165.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta132.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta181.mail.dcn.yahoo.com nlpi092.prodigy.net mta199.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta106.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com flpi120.prodigy.net nlpi009.prodigy.net mta193.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta352.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta300.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta219.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta211.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta185.mail.re3.yahoo.com ylpvm50.prodigy.net mtaw2.prodigy.net m15.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta171.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta169.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta1-vm2.mail.yahoo.com mta240.mail.scd.yahoo.com nlpi007.prodigy.net mta383.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi010.prodigy.net mta525.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta190.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta336.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta370.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta452.mail.yahoo.com mta810.mail.yahoo.com mta119.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta143.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta825.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta548.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta431.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta180.mail.re2.yahoo.com mx2.bm.vip.sc5.yahoo.com mta473.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta269.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta412.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta267.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta225.mail.re2.yahoo.com yipvmb.prodigy.net mta110.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta409.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta464.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta232.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta832.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta458.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta111.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta449.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta400.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta389.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta134.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta262.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta101.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta416.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta281.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta518.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta197.mail.mud.yahoo.com flpi189.prodigy.net mta154.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta124.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta320.mail.scd.yahoo.com flpi188.prodigy.net mta467.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta405.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta136.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta135.sbc.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta361.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta181.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta17.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta210.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta113.mail.scd.yahoo.com nlpi031.prodigy.net mta211.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta15.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta109.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta418.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta175.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta123.mail.re3.yahoo.com pop-sbc-v1.mail.vip.sc5.yahoo.com mta161.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta830.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta215.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta417.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta816.mail.yahoo.com mta379.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta111.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta255.mail.mud.yahoo.com flpi099.sbcis.sbc.com mta162.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta126.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta260.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta117.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta392.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta216.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta147.mail.ukl.yahoo.com m4.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta496.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta187.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta392.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi095.prodigy.net mta252.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta285.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta151.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta464.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta826.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta250.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta143.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta310.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta357.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta117.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta122.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta220.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta370.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta316.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi093.prodigy.net flpi130.sbcis.sbc.com mta809.mail.ukl.yahoo.com pd5mr1so.prod.shaw.ca mta237.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta804.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta151.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta430.mail.scd.yahoo.com yipvmc.prodigy.net mta234.mail.mud.yahoo.com flpi117.sbcis.sbc.com mta354.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta335.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta123.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta275.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta235.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta110.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta333.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta813.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta245.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta808.mail.yahoo.com flpi125.prodigy.net mta412.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta163.mail.scd.yahoo.com nlpi030.prodigy.net mta228.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta230.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta162.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta115.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta186.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta181.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta131.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta269.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta271.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta571.mail.mud.yahoo.com flpi098.sbcis.sbc.com mta163.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta122.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta154.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta129.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta131.mail.re4.yahoo.com m48.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta129.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta233.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta220.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta327.mail.mud.yahoo.com flpi133.prodigy.net mta324.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta106.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta101.mail.dcn.yahoo.com nlpi096.prodigy.net fipprd13 mta246.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta111.sbc.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta315.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta328.mail.scd.yahoo.com corp.ukl.yahoo.com mta461.mail.re4.yahoo.com m25.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta114.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta535.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta208.mail.dcn.yahoo.com store.yahoo.com mta122.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta812.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta688.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta246.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta109.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta301.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta164.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta426.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta290.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta246.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta553.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta265.mail.mud.yahoo.com nlpi084.prodigy.net flpi091.prodigy.net mta805.mail.yahoo.com mta208.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta457.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta824.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta3.grp.scd.yahoo.com flpi099.prodigy.net mta216.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta311.mail.re4.yahoo.com flpi183.prodigy.net yipvmf.prodigy.net mta177.mail.re3.yahoo.com ylpvm18.prodigy.net mta202.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta267.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta231.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta173.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta227.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta329.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi049.prodigy.net mta110.mail.dcn.yahoo.com pd7mr1no.prod.shaw.ca mta249.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta1.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta209.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta591.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta339.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta138.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta331.mail.scd.yahoo.com flpvm05.prodigy.net mta144.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta338.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta297.mail.scd.yahoo.com mx2.mail.yahoo.com mta236.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta101.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta238.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta517.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta300.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta334.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta208.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta378.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta278.mail.re2.yahoo.com m7.grp.scd.yahoo.com flpi114.prodigy.net mta144.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi035.prodigy.net mta306.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta275.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta280.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta146.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta7.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta128.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta807.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta148.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta118.mail.dcn.yahoo.com m1.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta439.mail.scd.yahoo.com chcgil.ameritech.net mta201.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta509.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta406.mail.yahoo.com mta355.mail.mud.yahoo.com ylpvm06.prodigy.net sbc.mail.vip.re2.yahoo.com mail1.corp.ukl.yahoo.com mta233.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta265.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta116.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta107.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta828.mail.ukl.yahoo.com m28.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta166.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta138.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta199.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta303.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta156.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta323.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta240.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta231.mail.scd.yahoo.com flpi115.prodigy.net mta314.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta563.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta456.mail.scd.yahoo.com ylpvm04.prodigy.net nlpi090.prodigy.net mta228.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta158.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta133.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta307.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta806.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta146.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta223.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta330.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta144.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta103.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta177.mail.scd.yahoo.com flpi191.prodigy.net mta202.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta175.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mail.in.yahoo.com mta432.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta489.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta315.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta124.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta131.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta244.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta288.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta547.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta340.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta827.mail.sc5.yahoo.com mta169.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta811.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta389.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta190.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta108.mail.re3.yahoo.com fipprd08 mta585.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta169.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta380.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta375.mail.re4.yahoo.com m43.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta157.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta176.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta184.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta148.mail.re3.yahoo.com mail.re2.yahoo.com mta108.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta253.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta164.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta114.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta128.mail.in.yahoo.com mta-v1.bt.level3.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta254.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta158.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta839.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta570.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta447.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta274.mail.mud.yahoo.com mail.re3.yahoo.com mta194.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi047.sbcis.sbc.com mta139.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta219.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta300.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi030.sbcis.sbc.com mta174.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta178.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta388.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta196.mail.mud.yahoo.com ylpvm47.prodigy.net m13.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta232.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta182.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta344.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta238.mail.re2.yahoo.com flpi194.prodigy.net mta196.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta120.sbc.mail.re2.yahoo.com milwwi.ameritech.net mta801.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta195.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta317.mail.mud.yahoo.com mail.sc5.yahoo.com mta254.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta157.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta421.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta158.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta102.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta250.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta234.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta358.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta305.mail.re4.yahoo.com flpi124.prodigy.net mta287.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta192.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta142.mail.re4.yahoo.com sbcmail7.prodigy.net mta343.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta153.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta147.mail.dcn.yahoo.com fipprd41 nlpi082.prodigy.net mta266.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta312.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta126.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta153.mail.scd.yahoo.com nlpi056.prodigy.net mta118.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta805.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta806.mail.yahoo.com mta292.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta182.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta103.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta229.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta240.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta209.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta818.mail.yahoo.com mta184.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta305.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta813.mail.yahoo.com mta685.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta236.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi032.sbcis.sbc.com nlpi021.sbcis.sbc.com mta121.mail.re2.yahoo.com fipprd03 mta173.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta130.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta113.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta479.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta219.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta359.mail.scd.yahoo.com sc5.yahoo.com mta150.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta252.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta179.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta118.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta319.mail.re4.yahoo.com m29.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta262.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta151.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta368.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta258.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta148.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta188.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta373.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta195.mail.mud.yahoo.com mail.scd.yahoo.com mta309.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta243.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta802.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta349.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi079.prodigy.net mta262.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta120.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta365.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta334.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta195.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mx1.mail.yahoo.com ylpvm32.prodigy.net mta266.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta310.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta262.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta167.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta120.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta827.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta201.mail.re4.yahoo.com mtac3.prodigy.net mta407.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta301.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta195.mail.re2.yahoo.com n29.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta258.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta198.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta164.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta106.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta480.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta376.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta232.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta129.mail.in.yahoo.com mta403.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi083.prodigy.net mta375.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta180.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta393.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta109.mail.re2.yahoo.com flpi124.sbcis.sbc.com mta225.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta125.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta166.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta129.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta602.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta121.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta231.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta245.mail.mud.yahoo.com flpi128.prodigy.net mta118.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com nlpi036.sbcis.sbc.com mta815.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta396.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta202.mail.re3.yahoo.com m30.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta177.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta127.sbc.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta127.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta520.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta185.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta436.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta251.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta233.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta528.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta108.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta179.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta188.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta154.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta13.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta690.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta680.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta382.mail.re4.yahoo.com m56.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta166.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta137.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta229.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta122.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta219.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta117.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta112.mail.re3.yahoo.com pd4mr5so.prod.shaw.ca mta238.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta110.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta216.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta504.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta156.mail.re2.yahoo.com flpi095.sbcis.sbc.com fipprd01 mta101.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta297.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta146.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta117.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta407.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta150.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta102.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta210.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta801.mail.yahoo.com mta108.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta243.mail.re2.yahoo.com nlpi008.sbcis.sbc.com mta239.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta105.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta5.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta260.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta356.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta372.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta168.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta180.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta330.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta807.mail.yahoo.com nlpi009.sbcis.sbc.com mta251.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta521.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta428.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta352.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta222.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mx1-milwwi.milwwi.ameritech.net mta304.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta491.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta130.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta106.mail.ukl.yahoo.com nlpi078.prodigy.net mta113.mail.in.yahoo.com mta118.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta429.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta396.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta437.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta313.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta107.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta288.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta308.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta203.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta476.mail.mud.yahoo.com web57504.mail.re1.yahoo.com mta128.mail.dcn.yahoo.com flpi093.sbcis.sbc.com mta146.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta425.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta220.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta675.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta327.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta115.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta461.mail.mud.yahoo.com nlpi023.prodigy.net mta142.mail.dcn.yahoo.com mta211.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta417.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta236.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta134.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta112.mail.ukl.yahoo.com mta292.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta323.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta197.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta189.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta238.mail.re3.yahoo.com m39.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta369.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta211.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta12.grp.scd.yahoo.com mta440.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta216.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta291.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta283.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta206.mail.re2.yahoo.com vmf.prodigy.net nlpi032.prodigy.net mta341.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta221.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta248.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta242.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta313.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta141.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta134.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com mta318.mail.re4.yahoo.com mta194.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta111.mail.re4.yahoo.com nlpi044.sbcis.sbc.com mta107.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta542.mail.mud.yahoo.com mta187.mail.re2.yahoo.com mta342.mail.scd.yahoo.com mta343.mail.scd.yahoo.com m52.grp.scd.yahoo.com

Relaying IPs: 207.115.36.116 207.115.20.171 24.71.223.11 216.39.53.115 66.218.86.161 206.190.59.106 217.12.11.46 216.39.53.165 207.115.36.76 207.115.20.155 216.39.53.129 207.115.20.164 207.115.63.22 195.50.106.135 207.115.20.183 206.190.36.192 64.156.215.7 67.28.113.73 207.115.20.54 66.218.66.218 207.115.57.64 207.115.20.180 207.115.57.76 217.12.12.221 66.196.127.156 216.155.197.229 207.115.21.20 66.218.86.53 66.94.225.242 66.218.86.149 66.94.225.182 207.115.36.20 207.115.36.38 207.115.36.48 206.190.59.77 216.155.197.41 207.115.36.35 207.115.20.67 206.190.59.91 216.86.168.187 68.142.224.192 209.191.119.88 207.115.57.48 207.115.20.68 68.142.237.158 66.218.86.253 207.115.63.85 207.115.36.61 207.115.20.40 207.115.20.62 66.94.225.224 66.94.234.219 66.94.225.195 216.155.197.88 206.190.53.216 206.190.59.112 207.115.20.23 66.196.127.197 66.218.86.152 67.28.114.33 67.36.55.28 207.115.37.20 207.115.57.52 206.190.59.104 65.43.19.28 216.136.224.113 206.190.36.43 216.86.168.94 207.115.57.78 209.191.88.41 207.115.36.111 66.94.225.207 206.190.36.52 207.115.20.194 216.252.109.89 66.218.86.199 216.155.197.63 216.155.197.19 207.115.63.87 207.115.36.79 207.115.20.21 216.155.197.220 207.115.36.85 207.115.20.35 207.115.21.22 66.218.86.59 207.115.63.91 68.142.202.128 66.218.86.183 195.50.106.8 67.28.113.72 207.115.36.51 202.43.219.189 66.218.86.83 66.218.66.70 207.115.57.62 68.142.202.200 66.163.168.151 206.190.59.79 206.190.36.133 207.115.36.109 216.39.53.155 207.115.63.92 216.86.168.196 66.218.86.190 209.191.88.76 207.115.36.33 66.94.225.193 206.190.36.167 207.115.36.49 207.115.20.190 207.115.36.102 207.115.36.94 68.142.206.14 207.115.20.158 217.12.12.157 207.115.20.186 66.94.237.43 64.157.4.78 207.115.36.31 216.154.195.53 207.115.57.82 207.115.36.63 217.12.11.71 207.115.63.35 68.142.202.186 217.12.11.17 207.115.20.60 207.115.20.32 207.115.57.67 10.10.1.1 216.145.48.32 216.39.53.95 66.94.237.39 66.218.86.189 66.218.86.191 207.115.20.51 207.115.37.22 64.157.4.79 207.115.20.46 66.218.67.34 68.142.237.182 207.115.57.38 68.142.229.13 66.94.234.229 206.190.36.186 207.115.57.63 66.94.225.228 67.28.113.11 207.115.36.34 66.218.86.254 216.136.130.16 207.115.20.61 67.28.113.70 207.115.36.69 207.115.37.23 66.218.67.36 207.115.20.175 66.94.225.185 216.155.197.35 66.218.86.58 66.94.225.200 207.115.36.73 68.142.237.146 207.115.36.100 66.218.86.29 207.115.63.33 66.196.127.180 207.115.57.80 209.191.119.76 66.94.225.209 207.115.57.16 216.39.53.2 206.190.59.129 206.190.59.46 206.190.36.131 68.142.202.76 206.190.53.222 66.218.86.63 66.196.127.185 207.115.20.195 66.218.86.156 217.12.12.219 67.28.114.34 207.115.36.107 195.50.106.7 64.164.98.64 217.12.12.124 207.115.36.65 68.142.236.254 207.115.57.54 78.102.170.27 66.218.86.118 216.252.108.103 207.115.20.193 216.39.53.97 207.115.20.169 207.115.63.86 206.190.36.136 207.115.63.89 66.94.225.244 209.191.118.195 66.218.86.37 66.218.86.197 207.115.20.185 216.86.168.176 207.115.36.112 207.115.20.153 202.86.5.24 216.155.197.218 207.115.63.49 217.12.11.64 216.155.197.233 64.156.215.5 66.218.67.97 217.12.12.160 206.190.59.96 207.115.21.24 207.115.20.162 207.115.36.45 206.190.36.244 66.218.86.45 207.115.63.28 66.94.225.225 66.218.86.20 217.12.11.27 66.94.225.189 206.190.59.76 216.155.197.75 207.115.36.80 206.190.53.191 206.190.59.85 207.115.36.98 216.136.129.5 66.94.234.252 216.86.168.64 209.191.88.239 68.142.198.12 207.115.57.36 207.115.36.78 217.12.11.32 216.155.197.61 207.115.20.167 207.115.36.96 66.218.86.167 216.155.197.6 207.115.63.31 207.115.20.173 207.115.20.66 207.115.63.75 68.142.237.128 206.190.36.55 216.39.53.168 216.252.108.128 216.39.53.99 207.115.20.24 207.115.57.51 68.142.202.166 66.218.86.84 66.94.225.212 206.190.36.187 67.28.114.32 207.115.36.60 66.218.66.85 216.39.53.157 216.39.53.116 66.218.66.217 206.190.36.40 207.115.36.53 66.218.66.172 207.115.63.107 207.115.36.114 209.191.88.204 207.115.20.64 206.190.36.143 207.115.20.55 217.12.12.153 209.191.88.247 216.155.197.22 66.94.225.247 217.12.12.149 207.115.20.160 151.164.30.66 209.242.52.19 66.94.225.214 207.115.20.157 4.79.181.12 206.190.59.98 206.190.59.75 64.157.4.91 217.12.11.20 66.218.66.68 207.115.36.37 217.12.11.14 207.115.57.49 217.12.12.148 207.115.36.36 206.190.53.227 77.238.184.44 216.155.197.213 207.115.20.191 217.12.11.70 207.115.36.47 207.115.36.52 66.94.225.179 207.115.36.23 207.115.63.34 66.94.225.198 68.142.237.149 207.115.57.33 216.155.197.21 66.218.66.89 206.190.59.42 216.155.197.24 216.155.197.70 206.190.59.99 66.218.86.65 216.39.53.131 66.94.225.227 66.218.86.80 207.115.57.53 66.218.67.33 209.191.88.152 66.94.237.38 217.12.11.26 207.115.20.181 217.12.11.22 67.28.113.74 207.115.20.170 217.12.12.158 66.218.86.25 66.218.67.96 206.190.59.61 207.115.57.18 207.115.57.40 217.12.11.47 209.191.88.37 209.191.88.211 207.115.36.77 207.115.36.115 216.39.53.123 206.190.59.113 217.12.12.192 216.39.53.149 66.218.66.71 67.28.113.71 216.155.197.79 66.94.237.55 207.115.57.77 207.115.36.93 207.115.57.37 64.164.98.53 216.155.197.59 217.12.12.222 207.115.20.196 66.94.237.41 217.12.1.72 207.115.36.108 66.94.225.231 66.94.225.177 207.115.57.35 217.12.11.99 209.191.119.21 216.252.108.130 217.12.12.182 216.155.197.95 207.115.36.21 206.190.52.104 207.115.36.32 217.12.12.226 207.115.20.159 207.115.63.32 216.145.48.33 206.190.59.90 66.218.67.35 66.218.86.198 66.218.86.35 66.218.86.102 207.115.36.62 206.190.59.44 66.196.97.250 216.252.108.125 207.115.36.101 207.115.20.63 207.115.20.152 66.94.225.196 207.115.57.66 207.115.37.21 217.12.12.159 216.252.108.149 207.115.20.178 207.115.20.154 206.190.36.168 207.115.36.75 209.191.119.73 207.115.57.15 217.12.10.100 207.115.57.79 206.190.53.231 66.218.66.166 207.115.20.165 207.115.20.22 66.94.225.218 66.218.86.173 216.252.109.33 216.155.197.195 206.190.53.209 206.190.59.97 68.142.202.172 151.164.30.65 207.115.36.110 66.218.67.94 64.156.215.6 66.94.225.253 207.115.36.22 206.190.59.121 209.191.88.50 66.218.66.72 66.94.225.208 207.115.21.21 216.39.53.110 207.115.57.65 206.190.53.225 64.156.215.18 67.28.114.35 66.94.234.151 207.115.20.69 207.115.63.93 216.155.197.68 216.145.48.28 66.94.225.254 206.190.36.58 207.115.63.97 207.115.36.50 66.218.86.73 206.190.53.223 216.155.197.67 217.12.11.97 66.218.86.157 207.115.63.126 207.115.20.192 192.168.1.201 207.115.20.184 206.190.53.185 66.196.127.196 207.115.63.88 202.43.219.49 216.39.53.1 207.115.36.64 66.218.66.167 207.115.57.50 66.94.225.217 206.190.59.144 206.190.53.179 64.156.215.20 206.190.36.135 66.94.225.220 66.218.67.194 207.115.36.113 68.142.202.247 68.142.202.199 207.115.20.156 217.12.12.180 207.115.57.68 207.115.36.106 151.164.30.67 203.84.221.39 216.252.109.30 207.115.36.56 209.191.88.119 207.115.57.75 207.115.21.23 216.86.168.202 217.12.1.71 209.191.89.112 216.155.197.62 216.136.173.10 207.115.36.59 206.190.36.36 206.190.53.11 216.155.197.230 67.28.113.10 209.191.118.103 66.218.86.192 207.115.57.34 207.115.36.99 207.115.20.174 209.191.88.161 216.252.109.56 209.191.88.166 207.115.57.17 217.12.11.25 216.252.108.146 216.154.195.36 209.191.108.191 207.115.63.121 66.218.86.164 216.39.53.113 66.196.127.160 209.191.88.173 206.190.36.132 207.115.20.20 207.115.36.39 207.115.36.74 206.190.59.127 66.218.86.36 216.136.128.23 207.115.20.59 66.94.225.230 207.115.36.66 66.218.86.56 216.136.130.182 68.142.202.153 66.218.66.216 64.164.98.65 206.190.36.188 207.115.20.161 64.88.168.84 66.94.225.248 66.94.225.241 66.94.225.197 68.142.237.165 216.86.168.186 207.115.20.182 64.156.215.19 66.94.225.232 66.218.86.78 64.59.134.8 207.115.20.41 67.28.113.19 206.190.36.185 207.115.20.166 66.218.86.24 209.191.119.54 66.163.171.159 66.163.171.139 207.115.57.39 67.28.114.36 207.115.36.97 216.252.108.92 207.115.20.52 207.115.36.46 66.196.127.201 207.115.57.61 207.115.20.151 207.115.63.29 207.115.63.55 206.141.192.66 206.190.53.238 207.115.36.95 207.115.20.168 207.115.20.47 207.115.57.47 206.190.59.54 217.12.11.67 209.191.119.81 206.190.59.125 207.115.57.81 216.155.197.60 216.39.53.3 66.94.225.234 207.115.20.65 207.115.63.30 66.218.86.46 66.94.225.222 207.115.20.172

Archived