*** Please read **** email system update #1

If you have posted...

How about those of us who haven't posted, but are equally, um, attentive to this and need it fixed?

Any point in our letting CESmail know?

(Is this the same CESMail that has a blog all about targeted paper spam services for advertisers?

They also do email? or is that an unfortunate coincidence of initials?)

How about those of us who haven't posted, but are equally, um, attentive to this and need it fixed?

(Is this the same CESMail that has a blog all about targeted paper spam services for advertisers?

1. Yes, send your e-mail of course.

2. :lol: There is no such thing as a coincidence as the old KGB used to say (and spammers are similar). Your e-mail service is cesmail.net. I believe a check of domain registration records will reveal a different registrant for cesmail.COM.

email_support!!!!!

What a relief to see you here. THANKS for letting us know that someone is going to attempt to address customer needs and concerns now.

I hope you will work with engineering to get back to us here with some kind of estimate of when this issue will be resolved (ie, when we'll get our data back).

Yes, send your email address as indicated in my original post.

Have no idea who cesmail.com is or spamcop.com for that matter.

If you have posted in one of the several threads about losing your old mail please send your [at]spamcop.net/cesmail.net/cqmail.net email address to

support[at]cesmail.net

with the subject line: email address/lost email

Well, here's some rather bad news about an attempt I made at doing exactly that:

support[at]cesmail.net

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at filter7.cesmail.net.

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<support[at]cesmail.net>:

safecat: fatal: could not stat directory access denied

I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

I tried to send that from my GMail account on Tuesday morning, and the quote above is from a MAILER-DAEMON error (backscatter, actually!), and it doesn't appear to have made it to Support????

DT

Well, here's some rather bad news about an attempt I made at doing exactly that:

I tried to send that from my GMail account on Tuesday morning, and the quote above is from a MAILER-DAEMON error (backscatter, actually!), and it doesn't appear to have made it to Support????

DT

Send it again to support at cesmail.net -- looks like that address was under a spam bombardment and a whole bunch of spam and real mail just showed up. I have tiptoed thru some of it; will do the rest in the AM.

Send it again to support at cesmail.net -- looks like that address was under a spam bombardment and a whole bunch of spam and real mail just showed up. I have tiptoed thru some of it; will do the rest in the AM.

I got a bounce or two from the cesmail.net support address as well. Just resent. Sorry if you get a duplicate.

Sure am looking forward to seeing my mail data.

No, that's OK, because the one that bounced wasn't my official "email address/lost email" message, but rather a response to an earlier request you made that I send my account info (it had to do with blank frames involving the "SpamCop Menu" but it's OK now). On both of our accounts, we've received responses with case numbers, so we should be OK.

DT

Archived