Held Mail Report comes back empty

OK, gotta ask then...Why do you normally have OE checking the Held Mail folder all night.

29095[/snapback]

I like to have my mail available for review locally in case of any sort of disruption, day or night.

Dang, so many tests. And VER is still an unknown thing to many of us. All I wanted was a way to get a notice if I have held mail. :blink:

So, are there really that many bugs? And since I am not one using a client to read my SC account mail, I guess the only way to get a valid report is to never look in the Held Mail folder betweeen scheduled report dates.

Am not sure on this, but am not checking folder either. Regardless, I sure believe I've gotten blank reports even though have not looked in folder since mail arrived there. Very screwy indeed.

Conclusion, HELD MAIL reports don't work.

Webmail is an IMAP4 Client. VER is also an IMAP4 Client of sorts. Having any IMAP4 Client check your Held Mail mailbox/Folder will cause the mail that was checked not to be considered "New" any more, for purposes of the Held Mail Report, so it will not be included in that Report.

Archived