Not receiving certian email?

kayaker

I have not received any email from anyone who I had previously received mail from after 2/10. I have been getting email to that account but only from email addresses that I emailed after 2/10. I have been messing with the filtering black lists, but no have them all deselected. Block All and Tag Only deselected. spam Assassin set at 8. Personal Blacklist is empty. There are a few records in the Whitelist, but I didn't think you needed everyone you want mail from in that list.

You should do some tests, emailing your SpamCop Email System account from inside and outside the System. I can help if you want (PM me your System address). For full diagnosis, please email "support at spamcop.net", indicating your System address.

There are a few records in the Whitelist, but I didn't think you needed everyone you want mail from in that list.

You have not given a lot to go on.

It is possible that one of the servers that your mail always travels through is on the BL and is placing all messages into the Held Mail folder.

I have been getting email to that account but only from email addresses that I emailed after 2/10.

Did you change an email address somewhere? It sounds like your reply-to address is correct now so new receivers can reply but people with your old address can not. Spamcop does not care if you ever sent a message to someone.

This weekend my friends were all asking why I didn't reply to thier email this week, so I'm back on the trail.

Whitelist info:

I have only added addresses to the whitelist that are legit but come through with a spam tag. For instance, my Delta Airlines confirmations come tagged as spam, so I whitelisted that address.

In what order are the filters applied? White List => Inbox, Black List => trash, spam Assasin => Held, Remaining=> Inbox?

I don't understand this exactly?!?!

Did you change an email address somewhere? It sounds like your reply-to address is correct now so new receivers can reply but people with your old address can not.
I haven't changed my reply to address. Those who email me regularly have had my spamcop.net address for like 3 years. It is on a few mailing lists and some have stoped coming through where othere still do.

I was suposed to get email notifying of your replies to this message but they never came.

I have turned off all filters. When I wrote my first message I turned all the filters and black lists of but SpamAssasin. Now SA is off also.

I regularly check my Held Mail and it is always void of legitamate email.

You should do some tests, emailing your SpamCop Email System account from inside and outside the System. I can help if you want (PM me your System address). For full diagnosis, please email "support at spamcop.net", indicating your System address.
System address? XXXX"at"spamcop.net?

XXXX is not my prefix

"at" does = [at]

I received 3 test emails from you Jeff G.

Test 3 from ISINT

Test 2 from RR

Test 1 from Webmail

I don't think that email from "new" addresses are a problem, but at least we can

know that now. The problem is with folks from whom I've been recieving email

all along.

I had a buddy test me out by sending an email to my yahho account as well as my

spamcop one. I only recieved the yahoo one.

I had a buddy test me out by sending an email to my yahho account as well as my

spamcop one. I only recieved the yahoo one.

Please have your buddy send one test email to both your SpamCop and Yahoo! Accounts. If the one to your SpamCop Account doesn't get through, please email the full headers for the one to your Yahoo! Account to "support at spamcop.net".

Archived