Jump to content

Server--issue


kolor
 Share

Recommended Posts

https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6727039788z68822f31af72e34fa6ba9d060077cf7cz

Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7146523841.c6a2e9c3@bounces.spamcop.net, chinv@adsota.com): smtpFrom: mail From 7146523841.c6a2e9c3@bounces.spamcop.net: error (452 #4.3.1 temporary system error (12) )
/dev/null'ing report for google-abuse-bounces-reports@devnull.spamcop.net
Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7146523844.d384cc6c@bounces.spamcop.net, hm-changed@vnnic.vn): smtpFrom: mail From 7146523844.d384cc6c@bounces.spamcop.net: error (550 No expected reply from SMTP)
Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7146523845.2a1237c0@bounces.spamcop.net, international@vncert.vn): smtpFrom: mail From 7146523845.2a1237c0@bounces.spamcop.net: error (550 No expected reply from SMTP)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, petzl said:

https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6727039788z68822f31af72e34fa6ba9d060077cf7cz

Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7146523841.c6a2e9c3@bounces.spamcop.net, chinv@adsota.com): smtpFrom: mail From 7146523841.c6a2e9c3@bounces.spamcop.net: error (452 #4.3.1 temporary system error (12) )
/dev/null'ing report for google-abuse-bounces-reports@devnull.spamcop.net
Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7146523844.d384cc6c@bounces.spamcop.net, hm-changed@vnnic.vn): smtpFrom: mail From 7146523844.d384cc6c@bounces.spamcop.net: error (550 No expected reply from SMTP)
Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7146523845.2a1237c0@bounces.spamcop.net, international@vncert.vn): smtpFrom: mail From 7146523845.2a1237c0@bounces.spamcop.net: error (550 No expected reply from SMTP)

While the spam was processed, the 3 mentioned Vietnamese abuse departments will never receive a report to act upon. Well, never for this specific submitted report due to the smtpEnvelope/smtpFrom errors (452 and 550).

I'm not counting google's report since that one gets /dev/null'ed right away without any further decorum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RobiBue said:

While the spam was processed, the 3 mentioned Vietnamese abuse departments will never receive a report to act upon. Well, never for this specific submitted report due to the smtpEnvelope/smtpFrom errors (452 and 550).

I'm not counting google's report since that one gets /dev/null'ed right away without any further decorum.

sent it in from my Gmail email SpamCop had the abuse address wrong anyhow
103.138.115.5 'hm-changed[at]vnnic[dot]vn
Been blocked as phishing so google will have the cloud account disabled (they don't yet)

Edited by petzl
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RobiBue said:

While the spam was processed, the 3 mentioned Vietnamese abuse departments will never receive a report to act upon. Well, never for this specific submitted report due to the smtpEnvelope/smtpFrom errors (452 and 550).

I'm not counting google's report since that one gets /dev/null'ed right away without any further decorum.

You have to redo the spam report when you het those errors. It will get through eventually.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2021 at 4:53 PM, petzl said:

Worked for me yesterday don't get much spam so someone fixed something

That is the problem with intermittent issues is that it gets harder to see it something was actually fixed.  The programmer may have washed their hands of this issue thinking it was resolved when the intermittent problem might not entirely be seen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6727127202z75dbd35f36985c65283ef91c5ef0aaf9z

Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7146663739.941f8705@bounces.spamcop.net, abuse@fibre1.net): smtpFrom: mail From 7146663739.941f8705@bounces.spamcop.net: error (452 #4.3.1 temporary system error (12) )
Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7146663743.59ed164a@bounces.spamcop.net, abuse@myloc.de): smtpFrom: mail From 7146663743.59ed164a@bounces.spamcop.net: error (550 No expected reply from SMTP)
Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7146663745.0f448074@bounces.spamcop.net, fbl-arf@yandex.ru): smtpFrom: mail From 7146663745.0f448074@bounces.spamcop.net: error (550 No expected reply from SMTP)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, KNERD said:

You have to redo the spam report when you het those errors. It will get through eventually.

That is exactly what wants or needs to be avoided -- to redo the reports.

Even though the message to the abuse departments didn't get sent, the spam got processed by SC and entered in the SCBL. every time the same identical spam gets reported, the reports get skewed and SC ends up being listed as unreliable due to skewed reports, and as a SC user, I don't think that would be a good thing. One report for one spam recipient. That's the goal. at least that's the goal I thought we were aiming for...

Hence my inquiry into resending only the emails to the abuse depts, instead of resubmitting the spam over and over until the errors finally subside.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7146925963.0cab6abb@bounces.spamcop.net, isp_abuse@mobily.com.sa): smtpFrom: mail From 7146925963.0cab6abb@bounces.spamcop.net: error (452 #4.3.1 temporary system error (12) )
Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7146925964.6ccf082f@bounces.spamcop.net, abuse@mobily.com.sa): smtpFrom: mail From 7146925964.6ccf082f@bounces.spamcop.net: error (550 No expected reply from SMTP)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/18/2021 at 6:50 PM, RobiBue said:

That is exactly what wants or needs to be avoided -- to redo the reports.

Even though the message to the abuse departments didn't get sent, the spam got processed by SC and entered in the SCBL. every time the same identical spam gets reported, the reports get skewed and SC ends up being listed as unreliable due to skewed reports, and as a SC user, I don't think that would be a good thing. One report for one spam recipient. That's the goal. at least that's the goal I thought we were aiming for...

Hence my inquiry into resending only the emails to the abuse depts, instead of resubmitting the spam over and over until the errors finally subside.

Gmail, Microsoft, Yahoo, etc., are the largest email providers, but yet 99% of the spam I get comes from not them. It comes from the likes of Eonix.net, Colocrossing, and Hudson Valley Host who are not even email providers. Since they fail to get their act together on stopping spam, I have ZERO problem in reporting them multiple times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7146981537.ed065162@bounces.spamcop.net, postmaster@speedcast.com): smtpFrom: mail From 7146981537.ed065162@bounces.spamcop.net: error (452 #4.3.1 temporary system error (12) )
Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7146981541.0204f255@bounces.spamcop.net, support@speedcast.com): smtpFrom: mail From 7146981541.0204f255@bounces.spamcop.net: error (550 No expected reply from SMTP)
Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7146981542.32c84b45@bounces.spamcop.net, noc@speedcast.com): smtpFrom: mail From 7146981542.32c84b45@bounces.spamcop.net: error (550 No expected reply from SMTP)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7147050682.22206f06@bounces.spamcop.net, abuse@sr.net): smtpFrom: mail From 7147050682.22206f06@bounces.spamcop.net: error (452 #4.3.1 temporary system error (12) )
Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7147050683.bdddf3a2@bounces.spamcop.net, postmaster@telesur.sr): smtpFrom: mail From 7147050683.bdddf3a2@bounces.spamcop.net: error (550 No expected reply from SMTP)
Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7147050684.facd9323@bounces.spamcop.net, abuse@telesur.sr): smtpFrom: mail From 7147050684.facd9323@bounces.spamcop.net: error (550 No expected reply from SMTP)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/20/2021 at 7:16 AM, KNERD said:

Gmail, Microsoft, Yahoo, etc., are the largest email providers, but yet 99% of the spam I get comes from not them. It comes from the likes of Eonix.net, Colocrossing, and Hudson Valley Host who are not even email providers. Since they fail to get their act together on stopping spam, I have ZERO problem in reporting them multiple times.

Most of my spam lately is coming from Gmail and Microsoft.  The bulk of mine used to be eonix and hetzner, which has stopped spamming me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7147898744.aaac941f@bounces.spamcop.net, abuse@airtel.com): smtpFrom: mail From 7147898744.aaac941f@bounces.spamcop.net: error (452 #4.3.1 temporary system error (12) )
Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7147898749.7bceb539@bounces.spamcop.net, dsltac2north.unoc@airtel.com): smtpFrom: mail From 7147898749.7bceb539@bounces.spamcop.net: error (550 No expected reply from SMTP)
Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7147898750.41f87c90@bounces.spamcop.net, kenechukwu.mba@ng.airtel.com): smtpFrom: mail From 7147898750.41f87c90@bounces.spamcop.net: error (550 No expected reply from SMTP)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7148360903.6c5876f0@bounces.spamcop.net, abuse@telekom.de): smtpFrom: mail From 7148360903.6c5876f0@bounces.spamcop.net: error (452 #4.3.1 temporary system error (12) )
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6728243140z3f8ca119f121ad0ecc0a8dfaa78eb20fz

Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7148423084.6b8f3117@bounces.spamcop.net, abuse@ghostnet.de): smtpFrom: mail From 7148423084.6b8f3117@bounces.spamcop.net: error (452 #4.3.1 temporary system error (12) )
Report another spam?

Edited by petzl
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7149294267.ac9698ec@bounces.spamcop.net, abuse@telefonica.com.pe): smtpFrom: mail From 7149294267.ac9698ec@bounces.spamcop.net: error (452 #4.3.1 temporary system error (12) )
Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7149294268.e181ae33@bounces.spamcop.net, teris@tp.com.pe): smtpFrom: mail From 7149294268.e181ae33@bounces.spamcop.net: error (550 No expected reply from SMTP)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (7149604872.70477f0e@bounces.spamcop.net, spamreport@spamreport.facebook.com): smtpFrom: mail From 7149604872.70477f0e@bounces.spamcop.net: error (452 #4.3.1 temporary system error (12) )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...