slow responses for email reporting

tpe64

Hello. I usually send spam email reports between 6:20 am to 6:40 am central time. This week, I have noticed that it takes longer than usual (about 20 minutes or longer) for a response to get emailed back (I normally get a response in a few seconds on regular days.) Today, I sent the email report at 6:40 am central time, and as of 7:50 am, I have not yet received a response.

Hello. I submitted my spam reports via email attachments at 6:30 am Central time. The reports were apparently received and processed, because when I went to the reporting web page, the reports showed under the 'spam Reports Saved' link. However, I never received the email response.

Our mail server appears to be fine since I am getting mail as of this time. I know it may well be some routing problem which you have no control, but please check if anything is amiss that would likely cause this.

Thanks.

Hi - I've been reporting for about 10 days now and just over the weekend noticed that I am not receiving ANY replies from spamcop at all to submit spam. Granted, I am new to this, and I am careful about what I send in, making sure it is indeed spam. Any idea why I am suddenly getting no responses whatsoever?? Thanks.

Once there was a "flag" of sorts, then it was reported that it was no longer needed, but no real feedback on this .. so, try this .. the last person I suggested this to never came back, so really don't know if it did owrk or not ... put the words "Reply Anyway" in the Subject Line of the e-mail submittal and see if that triggers a response for you ..??

Hello. I just wanted to document an occurance similar to the one I reported on February 27. I submitted spam via email on 3:30 pm CST and the spam reporting web page showed that all my submissions were received and were ready for final processing via the 'Saved Unreported spam' link. But I never got the email response. I am receiving email fine from other sources, so it does not seem to be a problem with my mail server.

Archived