proof of membership

balsat

hi folks ]

is it possible to get via one or another note to get proof that i am a member here

i am having a dispute from a provider who blocked me because i was spamming

i dont even know how that can be done

probably somebody sneaked in to my pc and send fromm that spam

i did not spam

i bad enough dont have the ip number fromm that time

wenn i can proof in a written statement that i am a member here

then it seems to me that a they must come with proof that i and have been

sending spam

I have the means in my pc to keep bad boys out evenso that is also not leakfree

as proven mant times in the news

who can help me with that question

my nick is balsat

email address i check in with eutelsat[at]wanadoo.nl

Assuming you meant your Membership with the SpamCop Parsing and Reporting Service, please do the following:

1. Fill out the form at SpamCop.net - 401 - Access Denied, making sure to press the "Reset Password" Button.
  2. Wait for the resulting email message.
  3. Login with your new password as emailed.
  4. Change your password to the old one or something else, as I presume you don't want your ISP logging in as you.
  5. Forward that email message to your ISP.

The alternative, asking the same of the Deputies via their email address deputies[at]spamcop.net, could take much longer.

I'm not sure what "proof of membership" is going to get you. It didn't work for me when some idiot cancelled one of my HotMail accounts due to nor raking the time t actually read a complaint I'd made about a webTV spammer injecting crap into the spamcop newsgroups.

You really aren't clear on the blocking action involved. Usually the complaint is "my e-mal is being blocked" .. but your "blocked me" is rather hazy.

I hope you'll also take time to check that your PC is clear of viruses/robots that can quietly send spam from your machine without you even realising it.

There is plenty of advice for keeping your PC clean around the net (use Google to search) .

There are a few pointers in the SpamCop FAQ

http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/363.html

Andrew

I hope you'll also take time to check that your PC is clear of viruses/robots that can quietly send spam from your machine without you even realising it.

There is plenty of advice for keeping your PC clean around the net (use Google to search) .

<snip>

33487[/snapback]

...Also see the "Links" section of Jeff G's sig ( 33418[/snapback] ).

Archived