Reporting problems!!!

mrmaxx

Just received the following error trying to report some spam this morning:

Gateway Timeout

The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.

Reference #1.8b903554.1130939234.42d5b450

I'm going to email the deputies now, just to make sure someone is aware of this!

Yes, but please see System outages/instability.  Thanks!

35385[/snapback]

Yeah... Ellen got back to me. I also reminded her of the little issue with the "user-defined reports" being ON by default... Figured it wouldn't hurt to remind 'em... squeeky wheel getting the grease and all that. :)

FWIW, I was able to finally get in and report the rest of the spam from this morning...

Just wondering, is this considered "resolved"? I haven't had much spam to report today, so I don't know...

35437[/snapback]

Per the Announcements Forum, there has not been a "Resolved" notification from anyone since the big failure ... 'recent' outages date back to 13 Oct 2005, just for the ones that were significant enough to earn the posted alerts here .... remember, you're not talking Deputies here .. the hardware for the Parsng & Reporting system is housed and maintained in an IronPort facility. The Deputies are still scattered around the North American continent.

Per the Announcements Forum, there has not been a "Resolved" notification from anyone since the big failure ... 'recent' outages date back to 13 Oct 2005, just for the ones that were significant enough to earn the posted alerts here .... remember, you're not talking Deputies here .. the hardware for the Parsng & Reporting system is housed and maintained in an IronPort facility.  The Deputies are still scattered around the North American continent.

35440[/snapback]

Yep, I realize that, Wazoo.. Thanks for pointing it out, though... :-) I was just curious. As I said, I haven't had a lot of spam to report today (although I have had 3 or 4 virii, thankfully Symantec caught them!) Just being curious... :-)

Archived