I'm blocking

How can I disable bloking for IP 200.10.0.130, is our IP email Server and we dont know what is happened. Sombody can helpme please? :wub:

The tipical message that return the sender is:

You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator.

< BANTSEREX.banchile.cl #5.7.1 smtp; 550 5.7.1 Rejected: 200.10.0.130 listed at bl.spamcop.net>

WE NEED UNLISTED NOW

A quick look on spamcop.net gives me the following information:

200.10.0.130 listed in bl.spamcop.net (127.0.0.2)

If there are no reports of ongoing objectionable email from this system it will be delisted automatically in approximately 10 hours.

Causes of listing

System has sent mail to SpamCop spam traps in the past week (spam traps are secret, no reports or evidence are provided by SpamCop)

It appears this listing is caused by misdirected bounces. We have a FAQ which covers this topic: Why auto-responses are bad (Misdirected bounces). Please read this FAQ and heed the advice contained in it.

Additional potential problems

(these factors do not directly result in spamcop listing)

DNS error: 200.10.0.130 has no reverse dns

Because of the above problems, express-delisting is not available

It looks like you are bouncing mail to forged reply-to addresses, and have had the misfortune of sending one of more of these to a spamtrap.

If you fix your mail server to stop sending these bounces, it will automatically be delisted.

Further, your DNS is not setup correctly, so you cannot remove the listing automatically. However, even if you could, you would need to fix the problem first, or it will simply be listed again.

There is only one manual report we have access to and the subject line is blank:

Report History:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submitted: Friday, May 12, 2006 10:08:46 AM -0400:

RE:

1748105217 ( 200.10.0.130 ) To: jose.muena[at]banchile.cl

How can I disable bloking for IP 200.10.0.130, is our IP email Server and we dont know what is happened. Sombody can helpme please? :wub:

The tipical message that return the sender is:

You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator.

< BANTSEREX.banchile.cl #5.7.1 smtp; 550 5.7.1 Rejected: 200.10.0.130 listed at bl.spamcop.net>

WE NEED UNLISTED NOW

You should reconfigure your server. Right now it seems like you accept all messages (also called catch-all)

[root[at]host] telnet 200.10.0.130 25

Trying 200.10.0.130...

Connected to 200.10.0.130 (200.10.0.130).

Escape character is '^]'.

220 Bienvenido al servidor de correo Banchile

helo nowhereinthisworld.com

250 OK

mail from:My_Email_address

250 My_Email_address OK

rcpt to:thereisnosuchaddress1234567890[at]banchile.cl

250 thereisnosuchaddress1234567890[at]banchile.cl OK

data

354 Ready for data

Test - please delete

250 Message received OK

quit

221 banchile.cl closing

Connection closed by foreign host.

I suppose the address "thereisnosuchaddress1234567890[at]banchile.cl" does not exist. However, your mailserver is accepting a message for this non-existing address without any error.

Which means, that your server will send out a NDR (Non-Delivery-Receipt: "There is no such user") later, using My_Email_address as recipient.

This is a bad configuration. Spammers forge the "From"-Field on a regular basis, which means your server will send NDRs to innocent third parties. Which, in turn, means you're sending spam.

You have to check the users' existence while receiving the message, not later.

Good luck,

A. Friend

Small note .... the Subject Line reads; I'm blocking, Our email server is blocking by www.spamblock.net ...

Why is this a concern of SpamCop.net?

If it's slamming someone wants to do, one could point out that the real possibility of getting excited about jumping in and helping stopped when seeing the IP address that started with 200. .....

You should reconfigure your server. Right now it seems like you accept all messages (also called catch-all)

I suppose the address "thereisnosuchaddress1234567890[at]banchile.cl" does not exist. However, your mailserver is accepting a message for this non-existing address without any error.

Thanks very much A. Friends, I will be employed at it

It looks like you are bouncing mail to forged reply-to addresses, and have had the misfortune of sending one of more of these to a spamtrap.

If you fix your mail server to stop sending these bounces, it will automatically be delisted.

Further, your DNS is not setup correctly, so you cannot remove the listing automatically. However, even if you could, you would need to fix the problem first, or it will simply be listed again.

Thanks

Thanks very much A. Friends, I will be employed at it

Thanks

Señor Hernández,

...Si Vd. preferiría escribir en español, intentaré traducir a inglés. Sin embargo, la frecuencia con la cual participo en estos foros no es confiable, no puedo prometer tan respuesta inmediata. También, mi español nunca ha sido todo el que fluido, tan mis traducciones pueden ser torpes.

...If you would prefer to post in Spanish, I shall try to translate into English. However, the frequency with which I participate in these forums is not reliable, so I can not promise immediate response. Also, my Spanish has never been all that fluent, so my translations may be awkward.

:angry: Today again we were blocked and already they unblocked us after requesting it by post, but WE NEED MORE INFORMATION to correct our problem.

Us did 200.10.0.130 may envíar more information about the blockade realized to the IP please?, in detail.

Only this way we will be able to be calm.

We are checking the problem from this Monday.

:angry: Today again we were blocked and already they unblocked us after requesting it by post, but WE NEED MORE INFORMATION to correct our problem.

Us did 200.10.0.130 may envíar more information about the blockade realized to the IP please?, in detail.

Only this way we will be able to be calm.

We are checking the problem from this Monday.

There are no further 'human' reports so we can only assume that you are still bouncing spam to innocent third parties. Switch off all 'no such recipient', 'out of office' and 'mail box full' NDRs. If you must reject do it at the time of the SMTP transaction with a 5xx error. No amount of emailing, phoning or writing can get you delisted: it is entirely automatic. Stop bouncing spam and you will de-list automatically. The previous delist after writing was a coincidence: there is no 'they' to delist you, only an algoritm.

Archived