I goofed registering for trial of new system

I was starting to sign up for the trial of the new system for evaluating spam -- the one described when you go to the main page and click on "Mailhosts"

It asks for the common name for the ISP providing my email address. I goofed and submitted the wrong ISP name for the first account. I got my confirmation email. Do I send it back? How do I correct the error?

Sorry, but I'm going to send you to the Topic Julian started for this thing ... I suspect that you'll find the answer in there (several times) but ...  please join in over at http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=723

Sheesh, 190 posts to sort through. That ought to be fun. The 'mailhosts issue' prolly should have had its own discussion group so it could be more easily navigated.

Sheesh, 190 posts to sort through. That ought to be fun. The 'mailhosts issue' prolly should have had its own discussion group so it could be more easily navigated.

I can't even try to come up with a convincing arguement to that <g> ... But, I'm still of the thought that Julian's orginal intent was to get a "few" folks started so the bugs could be handled a bit more gracefully. For whatever reasons, things got a big too big too fast, from what I can see ... but the main issue is that when I've seen Julian pop in here, that's the exact spot he's perusing, so posts elsewhere are not going to be seen by him. Again, I'm certainly not speaking for him, just pointing out my thoughts and observations.

Holy _____, no wonder you didn't want me to start another thread! :D

Well, it wasn't necessarily me that didn't want a new thread ... just following Julian's original request .. put the comments / problems / issues "right there" ... am pretty sure as he's looking to get in, get the data, and go to work ... rather than wading around and looking for posts here and there that "might" have something to do with that specific portion of the codebase.

Well, <I'm> not peeved at you... I'm glad someone is helping Julius by catching these and sending everyone to the discussion he's monitoring.

That's "Julian".

Archived