Unofficial Level 4

dbiel

With one 2 more posts to go, StevenUnderwood will be the first "member" to enter the unofficial level 4 catagory by reaching 1,000 posts.

Wazoo who is a moderator, not a member, is in a class all by himself having surpassed the 2,300 post mark with an average daily posting of over 11 posts.

Who knows, maybe some day we can get managment to make this minor change in the forum settings.

turetzsr aka Steve T {A Happy SpamCop.net user (not an admin)}

is not far behind with a total of 926 posts at the time of this posting.

Thanks to all who have invested of their time to make this forum a usefull place to find answers to problems and discover new ways of trying to win the war against spam.

I would like to thank the....

Sorry, went to my head ;)

Actually, it's kind of funny because I have not felt like posting quite so much recently, being usy with other things and (like Wazoo seems to be feeling) a little frustrated with people being pushy about the service they are getting. I'm sure the feeling will pass, but I have not posted responses to people I feel attitude coming from recently.

And with that one, he scores 1000 <g> You've offered much help, and haven't received nearly enough thanks. Believe me your input has been much appreciated. (And coming from the flunky that only calls himself a Moderator, you know that this means a lot <g>)

• 3 weeks later...
turetzsr aka Steve T {A Happy SpamCop.net user (not an admin)} is not far behind with a total of 926 posts at the time of this posting.

I've been watching, but naturally it occurred whilst I was doing something else .... <g> Just a note here to make it known that this rank jumping didn't go by unnoticed ....

Thanks for the time! (From all of us <g>)

turetzsr aka Steve T {A Happy SpamCop.net user (not an admin)} is not far behind with a total of 926 posts at the time of this posting.

I've been watching, but naturally it occurred whilst I was doing something else .... <g> Just a note here to make it known that this rank jumping didn't go by unnoticed ....

Thanks for the time! (From all of us <g>)

16753[/snapback]

...My mother thanks you, my father thanks you .... :D <big g>

I would like to add my thanks as well. I had thought about posting last night but at that time Steve T was still 4 posts short of the goal.

And my thanks to all who make these fora a better place to visit and join together in our universal fight against spam.

Archived