Username

Carl-L

I've been looking thru the FAQ's and Help topics, have examined the profile section, but haven't found an answer.

How do I change my username from my email address (which I'd like to keep a little more private) to something else?

If you're writing about your Username here on the Forum, please PM Wazoo with the name you'd like to change to, and he should be able to set you up. Thanks!

• 3 months later...
bellsouth.net,Jun 8 2005, 07:44 PM]I've been looking thru the FAQ's and Help topics, have examined the profile section, but haven't found an answer.

<snip>

29036[/snapback]

Link to the Forum FAQ on changing user name:

SECTION 7 - Change of Username

Current link to send PM to Forum Admin (Wazzo) PM to Wazzo - Please read the FAQ before using this link. Thank you

32684[/snapback]

...chlopez: please let us know what we can do to make it easier for people to find this information when looking through the FAQ. Thanks!

Note that the Forum FAQ was titled testing2 or something like that at the time of the original post. There was a handful of things that came up at the same time that pushed me into re-titling the thing and 'exposing' it, even though it wasn't finished. There a couple of 'rename' issues, some folks with validation issues, something else .. at any rate, I was going to move this Topic out of the "How to Use ..." forum when it was resolved. I have yet to see/hear anything from the original poster.

Archived