No Reports to submit?

orfordbf

The last few days, any of the emails bounced by MailWasher and forwarded to SpamCop have not had any reports generated to submit. Is there an error in the system or what? I have not changed any settings on my end, so what's up?

31833[/snapback]

Hi Brian!

This sort of thing happens from time to time - often with no obvious reason. That said I've not noticed a particular increase in non-reportable reports affecting me recently.

In order for anyone to assist you will have to provide a tracking ID otherwise the only answers will be guesses.

Andrew

:unsure: The last few days, any of the emails bounced by MailWasher and forwarded to SpamCop have not had any reports generated to submit. Is there an error in the system or what? I have not changed any settings on my end, so what's up?

31833[/snapback]

Please see the FAQ entry "E-Mail spam submittals blocked by your ISP? Updated!" to test whether your ISP has implemented some kind of outging spam blocker.

Please see the FAQ entry "E-Mail spam submittals blocked by your ISP? Updated!" to test whether your ISP has implemented some kind of outging spam blocker.

31838[/snapback]

Having trouble finding that FAQ. How about a link ti it?

thanks,

Brian

The last few days, any of the emails bounced by MailWasher

Perhaps you are using youe own definition of the word "bouncing" but when seen in conjunction with MailWasher .... If you are really using the "bounce" finction of this app, please turn that off.

and forwarded to SpamCop have not had any reports generated to submit. Is there an error in the system or what? I have not changed any settings on my end, so what's up?

31833[/snapback]

You've not stated any of the things you checked yourself. Fot example, have you logged in at your www.spamcop.net page? Can you still submit spam from there? As suggested above, have you verified that your spam submittals are actually going anywhere?

Per I've been blacklisted,

Disable bounce "feature" of mailwasher, which is being stupidly and wrongly set by default Bounces are in effect what MailWasher is doing but only to valid and innocent parties email addresses (mailwasher may check email address for validity, before sending a bounce)

26240[/snapback]

Archived