Medfest Spam not being Blocked

For the last 2 days I have been getting spam in my in box on Webmail all titled medfest, I have not whited listed it & despite 2 days and over a dozen reports it still is not being caught in the end I had to set up my own filter.

Dave

For the last 2 days I have been getting spam in my in box on Webmail all titled medfest, I have not whited listed it & despite 2 days and over a dozen reports it still is not being caught in the end I had to set up my own filter.

Have the reports you have sent on these all show the same source, or all different sources? If all different sources, then SpamCop alone is unlikely to stop them as no single source gets enough reports to get listed.

Providing TrackingURL's would allow us to help you determine why the messages are getting through the filters.

Also thinking this thread should be moved to the email forum since there is no evidence this is a reporting problem.

We really do need to see a Tracking URL on one of them, and yes, this should be moved to the SC Email forum.

DT

First thpught .. you need to follow-up on your posts. Several replies to your newsgroup posts, multiple replies 'here' ....

Subject matter: please see http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8753 .... I don't see the need to repeat all of that yet again.

Archived