Problems with Contact Manager - webmail

i have been trying to create a new contact list from my address book and have been unable. I had create two other contact lists in the past.

When I click to the "Add" "Create a new contact list in" "Contacts", I get the scri_pt window to name the new lst. When I click "ok" I get an error message Line: 68 Char: 13 Error: 'document.contact.source' is null or not an object Code: 0 URL: http://webmail.spamcop.net/horde/turba

It seems that the issue was resolved with 2.1.5

Is Spamcop going to upgrade?

...Is Spamcop going to upgrade?

You might like to back up this inquiry with a message through Mail system contact form - perhaps with a link pointing "here" to avoid going through all the detail again. The staff don't necessarily visit on a regular basis - trevorb last logged in Nov 21, jefft Oct 4 - but of course they might do a quick scan without logging in.

It seems that the issue was resolved with 2.1.5

Is Spamcop going to upgrade?

Also note it took a couple of years, serveral attempts and an additional public support person to get this last upgrade completed. This upgrade would seem to be a relatively minor one compared to going from v1.x to v2.x however.

I just created a new address book by clicking the "My Address Books" icon at the top of the menu.

You might like to back up this inquiry with a message through Mail system contact form - perhaps with a link pointing "here" to avoid going through all the detail again. The staff don't necessarily visit on a regular basis - trevorb last logged in Nov 21, jefft Oct 4 - but of course they might do a quick scan without logging in.

I already did that about four days ago and got no response.

I already did that about four days ago and got no response.

So, it appears once again that we need to ask Wazoo to use his special "back channels" to get JT's attention. It doesn't matter that he and Trevor are occasionally dropping by here...their responsiveness has gone WAY back down recently, after an initially encouraging change for the better. That's too bad.

DT

So, it appears once again that we need to ask Wazoo to use his special "back channels" to get JT's attention. It doesn't matter that he and Trevor are occasionally dropping by here...their responsiveness has gone WAY back down recently, after an initially encouraging change for the better. That's too bad.

not sure I'd put much faith into wazoo these days either ....

Archived