SB playground

sponge_bob

this is the second time my mail has just suddenly stopped coming in from spamcop. it was working fine and then all of a sudden on dec. 21 *poof* no more new emails coming in.

this is the second time i've stopped receiving email. the first time it was down for a week before i noticed. it was because spamcop changed their system.

this service is pretty much worthless if i keep losing email. i'd rather go through the loads of spam and delete them manually, than loose a week+ worth of email.

21923[/snapback]

Send complaints to the AG in Georgia

This series of postings split out from a discussion started by someone else in a "Help" Forum. Separate 'new' Topic started in the Lounge, as the contents did not include any specific data to tie them to sponge_bob's continuing rant in another discussion.

As noted in a few places, deletion of posts is very rarely done .. censorship is low-key .. things like editing sponge_bob's profanity in another posting, again in a Help Forum .... However, this Forum application does have a thing dealing with Warnings .. apparently, you get enough warnings and various things happen ... postings switch from immediately showing up to having to be approved, posting and even reading priveledges get impacted, and even to the extent of a ban mode ... I don't know how it all works, as I've not had to try it out. Please consider this bit of data a bit of a hint. I like to expand my knowledge base.

this is the second time my mail has just suddenly stopped coming in from spamcop. it was working fine and then all of a sudden on dec. 21 *poof* no more new emails coming in.

this is the second time i've stopped receiving email. the first time it was down for a week before i noticed. it was because spamcop changed their system.

this service is pretty much worthless if i keep losing email. i'd rather go through the loads of spam and delete them manually, than loose a week+ worth of email.

21923[/snapback]

Not Happy with this paid service? then go to ripoffreport.com and voice your opinions. It won't cost you a cent which is a good thing. You should let other people outside this forum know exactly how you feel about the email service. Please do it as soon as possible.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Sponge Bob Round Pants

Not Happy with this paid service? then go to ripoffreport.com and voice your opinions. It won't  cost  you a cent  which is  a good thing. You should let other people  outside this forum know exactly how you feel about the email service.  Please do it  as  soon as possible.

And exactly what is the status on your Refund Request?

Okay, today, this is happening:

1)  I'm in a folder (such as Inbox).

2)  I go to another folder (such as my Trash).

3)  First thing I do is delete something.

Lo, I am suddenly looking at the previous folder again (i.e., Inbox).

This happens no matter which pair of folders I pick.  After deleting, I end up back at the folder I just left.

I'll bet this is related to the other problem - that submitting held spam causes the page to switch back to Inbox (and then the submission returns an error).

10839[/snapback]

Not Happy with this paid service? then go to ripoffreport.com and voice your

opinions. It won't cost you a cent which is a good thing. You should let other

people outside this forum know exactly how you feel about the email service.

Please do it as soon as possible.

Hi,

I just signed up for Spamcop.net and all seems to be working smoothly, except my first batch of messages were empty messages with no subject line.  Is there someway to immediately have them deleted or shoved to the held mail area before I see them?

I spent some time looking over this area and the FAQs for this answer, so I apologize in advance if I missed the answer.

Thanks

21916[/snapback]

21923[/snapback]

very OFF TOPIC....

opinions.

22163[/snapback]

Before using the ripoffreport.com service it might be wise to consult an attorney to make sure YOU are legally protected. You wouldn't want to get dragged into a dispute with a state Attorney General.

http://www.thelaw.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9614#post9614

Hi,

I just signed up for Spamcop.net and all seems to be working smoothly, except my first batch of messages were empty messages with no subject line.  Is there someway to immediately have them deleted or shoved to the held mail area before I see them?

I spent some time looking over this area and the FAQs for this answer, so I apologize in advance if I missed the answer.

Thanks

21916[/snapback]

Okay, today, this is happening:

1)  I'm in a folder (such as Inbox).

2)  I go to another folder (such as my Trash).

3)  First thing I do is delete something.

Lo, I am suddenly looking at the previous folder again (i.e., Inbox).

This happens no matter which pair of folders I pick.  After deleting, I end up back at the folder I just left.

I'll bet this is related to the other problem - that submitting held spam causes the page to switch back to Inbox (and then the submission returns an error).

10839[/snapback]

21923[/snapback]

That's called "defamation", Bobby.  Care to back up your allegation with facts?  A copy of a contract of sale, receipt, or check would help nicely.

21567[/snapback]

Thanks for reminding me.  Vocally dissatisfied customers like SB are encouraged to see http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?...findpost&p=6377.

22148[/snapback]

OK, I haven't figured out the "Warn" thing ... so did the next best thing (?) ... after this last rampage of posting the same boilerplate all over the place, after moving several of them to 'here', after seeing that I was going to be playing the "keep up with sponge_bob postings ....

I actually got into the "Delete the repeated post" routine ... finally caught up with all the posts ... current status is new posts will fall under the Moderated scenario.

21923[/snapback]

Hi,

Thanks

21916[/snapback]

Archived