SB playground

sponge_bob

We have determined that sponge_bob AKA sponge_bob_sq_pants is a troll.

----------------
   |   PLEASE DO  |
   |   NOT FEED   |
   |  THE TROLLS  |
   |     -- mgmt  |
   ----------------
         |  |
         |  |
       .\|.||/..

Sponge Bob is still here.  I didn't go anywhere  :P

And as seen, posts are moderated, but not necessarily censored/deleted. This specific post was edited, removing the totally unnecessary full quote of the previous posting ... having absolutely nothing to do with your comment .... and noting that your comment had nothing to do with the Topic and Forum area it was posted in either, it got moved to this Topic.

You are welcome to post within the acceptable guidelines you agree to when you registered (twice thus far) with this Forum. However, the continuation of your rant is not acceptable. You've made your point known, you refuse to take up the offer of a refund, that story is closed.

• 2 months later...

Whatever you do, don't use spamcop.net spam reporting service. They don't do anything to protect their user's identities and spammers will easily be able to get your email address if you make a report through them. I know because I used their service for a while and now I'm getting three to four times the amount of junk email as I did before. Spamcop.net is spammers best freind! Don't let them fool you by signing up for a paid account.

Their website is a complete disaster, and the processes are unclear and confusing. The intent may be good, but the process and structure are a big problem - which is why I can't support them.

SpongeBob, I just realized this post was not approved.

I know because I used their service for a while and now I'm getting three to four times the amount of junk email as I did before.
Just so you are aware, in the last 2 years, the spam to my companies domain has increased abut the same as yours and except for my account, none of those accounts get reported. I know because I am the only person with access tot he site from within the company.

which is why I can't support them

Looking at your complete explaination of your points, that is a loss we (TINW) will need to deal with in our own way.

SpongeBob, I just realized this post was not approved.

Let's be fair and honest here ... SB made yet another reappearance, generating yet another account apparently to get around the Moderated settings on his other accounts (or more likely, he/she forgot the previous account data in the time passed since the last appearance?) ... Most of the posts made under this latest account were deleted, this one was moved/merged into the previous silly rant collection ... the Moderation/Approval action was delayed while some Forum configuration issues got worked out

That may be so, but since this is my first experience as a moderator during an issue like this, I finally noticed the little icon telling me there were unapproved messages. Then I decided to try and work my way through the issue. The rest of your statements are true. And this message was enough about spamcop to allow pass, even though I do not agree with his message.

Archived