Forwarding emails

No, sorry, Courier (the basis for the SpamCop Email System backend) doesn't appear to do that. :(

I suggest either leaving your current email on the server and accessing it with Webmail and/or IMAP, or POPping it directly from the server without going through a third party and accessing the backlog with Webmail when you can't POP. I currently do the latter, with the addition of an IMAP connection (for ease of archival and testing).

Is it possible to forward emails and keep a copy on the spamcop email account

41045[/snapback]

You can check the 'keep a copy in the sent folder' box so you can retain a copy of the forwarded message if you wish. Also, now I think about it, forwarding does not delete the message from the Inbox although it does mark it as read. So, of course, you still have a copy of the original message in the Inbox which you can move into another folder if you wish as well.

This all supposes you are using the webmail interface... <_<

Andrew

• 3 years later...

How can I choose just one or two address/filters and have them forwarded to another email address?

E.g., just like Blacklisting but to Forward instead.

Anything from 'example[at]example.com' is forwarded to 'destination[at]example-2.com'.

For example, if you leave a company and want any client/work related emails forwarded to your previous company's email address.

If not ... then feature request, please.

Thank you.

There is already filtering available in the Horde client, but they require you to be logged in. If you use the webmail client regularly, that should not be a problem.

Your requests seem to show you want a $30/year service to make major programming changes that suit your needs. Generally, in life, you find a service that suits your needs and then pay for those services. Making the requests is not bad, but realize that they will not be implemented just because one person is requesting it. This discussion group is used to guage the amount of need for new features, which cost the administration money to implement.

Anything from 'example[at]example.com' is forwarded to 'destination[at]example-2.com'.

That kind of forwarding is generally done by setting up a forwarding arrangement at the "example.com" host server, and is quite common and easily done. However, what connection to a SpamCop email account did you have in mind?

DT

Archived